Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Gosh, can't wait til tomorrow's episode!

Dapper Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NUTRITIOUS ZOMBIE FOOD
Kate is actually #51

She's crossed out though, which means that somewhere throughout her life, she lost her candidacy.

One thing I found that was kinda funny is Kate's number was 51; Sawyer's is 15. The two mirror one another. Possibly later on this Season they're going to balance out one another somehow?

Like they will both die. (Sobs at loss of Sawyer. Not Kate.) I just figured her name being crossed out was just foreshadowing her death.
Her name wasn't crossed out in the Lighthouse, so I'm going to assume she's a Candidate but not really important. I still don't believe she's going to die. Not until the final episodes, at least. They've kept her alive this long...

@Juno-Moon, I would hate if she's Eve in the sense that she tempts Adam (in this case Jack or Sawyer) and brings him down from whatever heights he's supposed to reach. I mean, what a way to further destroy her character and prove they can't write women.
Wow I didnt know that, my parents and I disagree though on osme stuff so lets do a run down on both

My Parents: Flock ((to you guys here have been calling him smokey but his name is Flock origin te web meaning fake lock)) think that he is the good person while jacob on the other hand is evil and is planning to 'kill' the canidates and destroy the Island but cant because of Flock

my run down: Flock(( AKA:smokey)) Is the bad guy planning to hurt and kill who ever is after him to help him. I think Flock wants to go to the main land to change into his smoke form and kill all the men and woman on the earth and start fresh and new as the ruler of the world.

What do you guys think?
I want to know the importance of being a candidate.

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
agurl12345
...What do you guys think?

I think it'll turn out they were brothers when 'normal', and being alive so long has messed them up as it would anyone. BOTH have done bad stuff, and really looking at it from good vs evil is the wrong way I think. It's a conflict of opposing views, both have points but go too far.

Jacob leads people along, and manipulates the heck out of them. He puts a lot on blind faith and tricks people a lot.

Flock... leads people along, and manipulates the heck out of them |D He seems to care more about taking all of the mystery out and blind faith, to the point of breaking things. He still tricks people a lot, but not in the same way.

Both are doing it in faulty ways, but it reminds me Man of Science, Man of Faith. One is going for faith, one is going for what he's trying to sell as logic. And really, you need a balance I think. There is time for faith, and time for logic. But they have made it a either/or.

I think Flock does want off the island, and is tired of being the monster, but he's a become a monster over time so he shouldn't be free most likely.
Wowee, I had no idea! That's weird! Show's how observant I am... eek Maybe after Kate committed murder she lost her candidacy?
But Sawyer murdered the shrimp guy and Sayid tortured countless people. They're still Candidates as far as we know. (Although maybe Sayid was crossed out after becoming infected.)

Dapper Genius

I did notice. Personaly i think she ended up on the island by mistake, seeing how she is a convict.
razz

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
xXPlaid_Raindrop_AkaneXx
I did notice. Personaly i think she ended up on the island by mistake, seeing how she is a convict.
razz

How does she being a convict have to do with anything at all? Maybe her only job was to bring the Warden on the plane.

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hakura Dota
I want to know the importance of being a candidate.

You don't really know yet, they say it's so someone can replace Jacob, but replace him how? As his job probably, but what is it? And how did he know he'd need a replacement? I'm still waiting for a big twist at the end.
I'm still stuck on Sayids story, I'm pretty much lost on everything else.
And it seems the more I watch it, the less I ever knew about the series in general.
Tip: NEVER WATCH LOST STARTING FROM THE END OF THE SERIES.
It will kill your brain.
i stole your pants
But Sawyer murdered the shrimp guy and Sayid tortured countless people. They're still Candidates as far as we know. (Although maybe Sayid was crossed out after becoming infected.)

INFECTED?
CANDIDATES?
CROSSED OUT?
SQUIRREL BABY?!?!
gonk

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
This is the reason forums are SO important. Because so many of you "tape" the program and review it over and over then share with the rest of us.

Thank You very much.

heart heart heart heart
I haven't missed a show yet.
datz a wak show dude razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items