Welcome to Gaia! ::

where is Desmond

it's the last season of Lost, and there's been no Desmond action since the first episode

my favourite characters were Faraday, Eko, Juliet and Desmond

the writers hate me
If some sources are right, we'll be seeing Desmond in the remaining episodes.
My favorite characters were Desmond, Faraday, Juliet, Charlie, and Hurley. The writers hate me too. They only allowed Hurley to live.

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Desmond will deff be backk
Desmond NEEDs to come back, just to kill Whitmore.
Desomnd HAS to be the one to kill Whitmore
I Want To Be Your Canary!
My favorite characters are Desmond, Faraday, Jack, Locke, Jin, Sun, and Richard.

I agree that Desmond needs to come back!

Eloquent Gawker

Isn't his episode the one after Sun and Jin's episode?

11,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well, if Whitmore's on the island, Desmond will surely follow. The last time we saw him was before Ben stepped on the plane, right?
I heard that Des and ABC signed a contract for the 6th season, so he should show up sometime (of course they could have just signed a contract in case they decided to go the direction of putting him in an episode and don't necessarily have to). But ya, guys that need to f'ing start showing up:

--Desmond
--Walt
--Christian
--Child that tells Smoke Locke that what he did was against the rules
I hope Desmond shows up. I'll cry if he doesn't. Well maybe not, but I will be really mad.

Dapper Codger

Yeah, all for Des comin' back on. Brother. biggrin
I just don't want him to die.
He is like Sun and Jin for me, I love him, but I want him safe and somewhere else. lol
Don't want smokey to eat em up.
Yes Desmond the future looking man. Should he not also be a candidate?

Sparkly Pumpkin

I remember reading in an article somewhere that his name had been taken out of the "main characters" list in the credits and was put in as a special appearance in the first episode of the season 6. Which would indicate that he's not really one of the main characters in this season (which he kind of was in the last few seasons).

But I'm sure we will be seeing our friend Desmond soon enough. 3nodding
I just don't know for how long.
i bet you he will come next week his names been in the credits since the first ep also to kill widmore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff