Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
Dude. What happened to Claire? Like, I don't remember her going missing or anything. Could someone remind me of how she went poof? I thought she died, and now she's back?
Also, have we found out who took her, if anyone did, yet? I haven't seen this weeks episode yet. [/ sweat] C:

ALSO

If you had been in Benjamin's position when 'Locke' told him to kill Jacob, and you felt the way you did, would you have killed him?
Please remember there were people who's life's were centered around Jacob...BUT...He did 'hate/ignore' him. So, what would you do?

I'd probably not kill him, because I wouldn't trust Locke. I mean, come on, if you had just killed him and he came back...Really? Although, i probably would want to because of my feelings towards him, I wouldn't...and stuff. o _ o
Taya Yokki
User Image
User Image
Dude. What happened to Claire? Like, I don't remember her going missing or anything. Could someone remind me of how she went poof? I thought she died, and now she's back?
Also, have we found out who took her, if anyone did, yet? I haven't seen this weeks episode yet. [/ sweat] C:

ALSO

If you had been in Benjamin's position when 'Locke' told him to kill Jacob, and you felt the way you did, would you have killed him?
Please remember there were people who's life's were centered around Jacob...BUT...He did 'hate/ignore' him. So, what would you do?

I'd probably not kill him, because I wouldn't trust Locke. I mean, come on, if you had just killed him and he came back...Really? Although, i probably would want to because of my feelings towards him, I wouldn't...and stuff. o _ o
Do you remember when she got caught in the explosion? When Keamy and the other Kahana mercenaries started attacking Locke's group in the Dharma Barracks in season 4? Well, whether she might have had a concussion or not after Sawyer rescued her is debatable - However, I digress. In the night, Claire awoke to Christian (MIB/Flocke) holding Aaron. She left Aaron in some bushes and walked off with "Christian". We later see her in the cabin with Christian. So, she didn't die, but rather in her debilitated/concussed state was more or less 'spirited away' by Flocke.
User Image
User Image
Oooh. OH, yeah. xD Thanks~
Claire disappeared when, I believe Kate, Sawyer, and Hugo were in the forest.
I think .. Sawyer looked for her, and found her in Jacob's cabin with her father, who's also Jack's father. She told him to take her baby, Aaron, and to leave her be with her dad. She'd be fine. That's the last anyone saw of her for a longgg time ... until this season.
diz is a good rap singer
Claire, Sawyer, and Miles were all leaving Funky Dharma-Town after following Locke out to the barracks to escape the mercenaries. Hugo stayed with Locke and Ben because they needed him to find the cabin, and said he would catch up with Sawyer's crew later. They set up camp and sleep, but Claire wakes up to find Christian holding Aaron. So she follows his spooky a** into the jungle. The next morning Sawyer asks Miles where she is and Miles tells him that she up and left in the middle of the night. He didn't follow her because earlier in the episode, Sawyer told him to stay away from Claire, that he was putting a "restraining order" on Miles. So having heard this, Sawyer goes off to find her. He instead finds little Aaron tucked under a tree crying and just gives up looking for Claire. Poor chick. But Hugo helps Locke find the cabin, and when Locke goes inside, he sees Christian and Claire sitting there. Claire says she's fine, and not to mention that he saw her there. And that's the last we see of Claire until this season.

That's pretty much what happened to her... 4laugh

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i dont mean to rain on ur parade but......i was really shocked last last episode when Locke SLAPPED claire. that was not necessary....i was really surprised! crying
wow...Claire just went plain sycho o.o I used to love the charlie/ claire couple...but now one's gone, and i just plain feel sorry/ hate Claire :[

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Remember, it wasn't the actual Locke that slapped her. It was the Man In Black disguised as Locke.
claire dissapared shorty after giving birth and had gone to the jacob cabin i think
Aetherfall
Remember, it wasn't the actual Locke that slapped her. It was the Man In Black disguised as Locke.

aka smoke monsta
Aetherfall

Locke Dressed Monster...

Why yes, that was a pun on The Loche Ness Monster biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas