How awesome do you think Ben is?

The awesomest! 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
Eh, he's awesome... I guess. 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
He's really not all that aweosme... 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
OH, MY GOD HE IS THE AWESOMEST!!!! 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 10 ]
He's awesome, but not as awesome as Charlie. 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 4 >

OK, you KNOW he's the best character out there!
Benjamin... what can I say, you're the perfect character. And Michael Emerson plays the character so well!
Here you can discuss Benjamin, because you kbow you want to! I mean, come on! It's BENJAMIN LINUS!!!!!!!!
Oh, and Charlie, RIP, can be discussed here too, since he is better than Ben, but I didn't feel like making another topic on him biggrin

5,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Invisibility 100
Considering we have a few ONTD_Lost girls up in here, you're likely to get a lot of HE'S THE AWESOMESTKASGHDAKSJDG OMG answers.

I'm no different.

Shameless Lunatic

Do you really need to post this? Everyone already knows that he's pinnacle of awesome. HE BEAT UP TWO BEDOUINS WITH A TELESCOPIC BATON FOR CHRISTSAKES! Plus he's the master of ********. How much more awesome can you get than that?
NUTRITIOUS ZOMBIE FOOD
Do you really need to post this? Everyone already knows that he's pinnacle of awesome. HE BEAT UP TWO BEDOUINS WITH A TELESCOPIC BATON FOR CHRISTSAKES! Plus he's the master of ********. How much more awesome can you get than that?

Yes, I needed to post this, so I can get all my love for Ben out of my system... *sigh* Benjamin...
BTW, Nutritious Zombie Food, love your avvie! biggrin

Shameless Lunatic

Ms_Shadeslayer
NUTRITIOUS ZOMBIE FOOD

Yes, I needed to post this, so I can get all my love for Ben out of my system... *sigh* Benjamin...
BTW, Nutritious Zombie Food, love your avvie! biggrin

Appropriate siggy is appropriate cool
man i want that Dr. linus be my history teacher!
Yoshi616

LMFAO, I would want tutoring... lol biggrin
Ms_Shadeslayer
Yoshi616

LMFAO, I would want tutoring... lol biggrin

imagine, he being the history teacher of your school, just mean something: a lot of A's for sure lol
*gets ready to run from a mad mob*

Well I was a fan of Ben but I have kind of...gone off the guy, I think he just lets let’s himself be far to easily led the wrong way and gets himself backed up in some real nasty places, if he had more a mind and will of his own I would of kept to liking him but ever since season 4 kicked in I have really come to notice that about him, oh well I will just have to see what happens over the rest of this season when it comes to Ben, he might just come to surprise me.

*runs for cover fast form Ben’s fan mob*
Akasha_Ishtar
*gets ready to run from a mad mob*

Well I was a fan of Ben but I have kind of...gone off the guy, I think he just lets let’s himself be far to easily led the wrong way and gets himself backed up in some real nasty places, if he had more a mind and will of his own I would of kept to liking him but ever since season 4 kicked in I have really come to notice that about him, oh well I will just have to see what happens over the rest of this season when it comes to Ben, he might just come to surprise me.

*runs for cover fast form Ben’s fan mob*

You were right to run. *hoists pitchfork in the air*
Jk, lol, opinions are welcome...
I do kind of see what you mean, but... I still love him xd
Ms_Shadeslayer

Haha it’s all good, ya never know by the end of the season...or maybe I should be saying show now...I might just end up been a Ben fan again, he used to always be my fav Other, he’s just been done a few things over time that have made me go off him and the whole fact that he can be sooooo easily led. Time will tell with dear Ben as to how I end up over all felling about him.
Akasha_Ishtar
Ms_Shadeslayer

Haha it’s all good, ya never know by the end of the season...or maybe I should be saying show now...I might just end up been a Ben fan again, he used to always be my fav Other, he’s just been done a few things over time that have made me go off him and the whole fact that he can be sooooo easily led. Time will tell with dear Ben as to how I end up over all felling about him.

It's quite interesting that you think that, because I feel the exact opposite actually. Ben, when he was still leader of the Others, wasn't very high up on my list of favs, but after Alex died and he went in a downward spiral of brokenheartedness, I just... fell in love with him. Ya know? I don't know what it is about sad guys, they just seem more... interesting. Like Charlie... *sigh*, Charlie... He has such a puppy dog face... biggrin
Ms_Shadeslayer
It's quite interesting that you think that, because I feel the exact opposite actually. Ben, when he was still leader of the Others, wasn't very high up on my list of favs, but after Alex died and he went in a downward spiral of brokenheartedness, I just... fell in love with him. Ya know? I don't know what it is about sad guys, they just seem more... interesting. Like Charlie... *sigh*, Charlie... He has such a puppy dog face... biggrin

Awwww Charlie how we miss him!!!!

Hehe all I could think about when Alex was been shot was good looking Keamy was...oh that does sound so mean saying it like that but man I really liked that guy...lol. That’s what happens when ya been a Kevin Durand fan for a while heart !!!.

I really liked Ben when he was posing as Henry Gale, I found him very fascinating, I found he grew more and more, yet after Keamy come in and did his thing that was when I started to notice the difference in Ben, I don’t know if it was because of losing Alex or what, but he really did change which to me was a real shame because I started to lose heart for the guy, now of course I don’t like him, which is sad seams he was a fav for so long.
Akasha_Ishtar

Awwww Charlie how we miss him!!!!

Hehe all I could think about when Alex was been shot was good looking Keamy was...oh that does sound so mean saying it like that but man I really liked that guy...lol. That’s what happens when ya been a Kevin Durand fan for a while heart !!!.

I really liked Ben when he was posing as Henry Gale, I found him very fascinating, I found he grew more and more, yet after Keamy come in and did his thing that was when I started to notice the difference in Ben, I don’t know if it was because of losing Alex or what, but he really did change which to me was a real shame because I started to lose heart for the guy, now of course I don’t like him, which is sad seams he was a fav for so long.

Charlie was, and still is, my all time favorite character. No one can ever replace the awesomeness that si Charlie Pace. And I totally loved that they put his brother in the last episode xD
And, Henry Gale Ben is awesome. When I watched it on TV I probably didn't notice (I was way younger and I can barely remember it!) but when I rewatched all the seasons a couple months ago, I noticed how extremely awesome, and rather hot, Ben looks after being tortured by Sayid biggrin
And did you see Keamy on X-Men- Wolverine? AND CHARLIE WAS ON IT TOO!!!!! I was like *scream*... of course then the peoepl in the movie theatre were like "Shut up!" lol

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
An ode to Ben: http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=yP0yoJN3BvU&feature=fvw
Warning - I'm linking to this Youtube video instead of embedding it because the song contains the f-word once and the b-word once. So if you've got word filtering turned on, then maybe you shouldn't click it!

The lyrics of the song just seem so fitting for him. Or at least I think so. Click here for the lyrics spelled out (is still uncensored).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff