Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ben iis Best !!
ben creeps me outt . with his bug eyes . and his creepiness ... i dislike him .
There are 3 people in the show I think are the best =D and Ben is one of them (Sawyer and Locke and the others... yes even Loophole guy Locke)
I like the way he talks people into doing his way XD it's an awesome gift =O
I used to think Ben was bad-fuggin'-a**, but now he's like . . . DEMOTED. And he lets people stomp all over him. I feel bad for him and his buggy eyes. D:>

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yes I love watchng how he changes throughout the seasons. From evil Ben to lost Ben to nice Ben...I like Ben xd
I got really confused when Ben ended up back in L.A as a teacher because he wasn't on the plane he he grew up on the island as a child so how did he get there>
cheeky_kvk
I got really confused when Ben ended up back in L.A as a teacher because he wasn't on the plane he he grew up on the island as a child so how did he get there>

oky yeah as a CHILD he grew up on the island doesnt mean he never left it for a bit?

Sugary Elder

ben was pretty cute as a kid >:}
Ben is amazing no? : D
That one part when Ben was talking to Ilana after he killed Jacob was AMAZING. I never knew that Ben had a side like that. He would probably do anything to get his daughter back.

11,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ben was pretty cool when he had an abundance of power and knowledge. Ever since returning to the island though, he's kind of been totally lost (lol, no pun i swer) so I'm not sure if I like him or not.

Businesswoman

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
I love how Ben says 'what' it's like 'hhhhwhut'.

lol me too
Ben is so awesome! Second best character on that show!! Sorry, but no one beats Desmond. mrgreen I use to hate Ben though, like I completely despised the guy. But I love him now, Ben is just so awesome. I guess that really shows how much of an amazing actor Michael Emerson is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff