Kinda... 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
I don't understand 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
pollwhore 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well, in a previous episode MIB and Kate were talking about Arron and Claire, and MIB/Locke explained that he had a crazy mother, which gave him growing pains.

Does anyone remember that Locke's mother was crazy and gave him away?

So, I have this little theory that MIB is like a parasite. Even though Locke's body has been separated and was in the coffin, perhaps our smokey friend latched onto his soul. so Locke is still in there, but now has MIB's motives to drive him, (seeing as Locke can't survive without some kind of huge destiny o___0)

Does that make any sense?

Dapper Codger

Huh, I kinda get what you are saying. Like MIB takes on the life and memories of the person he is portraying, and that he fulfills their...?destinies? for them? Try to explain it more, because I don't get it lol.

((I edited this post because I retract what I said.))
User Image

I have a feeling MIB used those "human" memories to gain Kate's favour, so she could relate to him/feel for him in some way. It'll make her easier to manipulate for his cause. MIB'll gain her trust easier if she can find something "human" about him and he knows this.

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think he lives like a parasite of other peoples forms/souls.
Because Locke still act a little like Locke, don't you think?
And didn't MIB tell Ben to kill Locke at some point? I might be wrong.
But he still acted surprised when he was alive...

Hmmm...I don't remember the conversation that well.
But I just think that's it's not just a coincidence that Locke and MIB have a crazy mother.

Yeah, Jacob does have his body.
Perhaps that's why he has to kill people, to survive?
Or maybe he just needs a hobby...

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MistressVoldemort
I have a feeling MIB used those "human" memories to gain Kate's favour, so she could relate to him/feel for him in some way. It'll make her easier to manipulate for his cause. MIB'll gain her trust easier if she can find something "human" about him and he knows this.

That's a good point, he does manipulate peoples memories and feelings.
So maybe he is some kind of parasite that torments people.

Dapper Codger

C h e r r yADE xx
I think he lives like a parasite of other peoples forms/souls.
Because Locke still act a little like Locke, don't you think?
And didn't MIB tell Ben to kill Locke at some point? I might be wrong.
But he still acted surprised when he was alive...

He took His daughter's form and told him not to kill Locke. That as much Ben wants to kill Locke that she would disown him or something if he did kill Locke.

And I think I can see that the evil thing would need substance. If Jacob didn't feed it, would it just die? Or would the universe implode?

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Treache_Aiden
He took His daughter's form and told him not to kill Locke. That as much Ben wants to kill Locke that she would disown him or something if he did kill Locke.

No before then, when Ben left the Island and he hung Locke. I think.
I'm so confused by it all! gonk

Dapper Codger

Well when fake Locke returns he tells Richard to tell Locke in the past time, the only way to get everyone to come back is if he died. And Locke really did die, but we didn't know that until later, because we thought he was same old Locke, not fake Locke. lol I'm starting to get confused. BUt other than that, I don't think Smokey ever told anyone they needed to kill Locke.

He just told Locke, as suicide thing, to- uhm- get people back on the island. ha. I'm getting lost now. But yeah. Your question was if he told Ben to kill Locke. The answer I think is no. lol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh yeah that's right! MY mistake! User Image
Was Locke's biological mom really that crazy? I can't remember.
Snailbabe
Was Locke's biological mom really that crazy? I can't remember.

She had mental health problems and was admitted into hospitals a few times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff