Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jikobi
Maybe I'm rusty on my LoTR lore...but aren't orcs born in those Spawning Pits like those of the Uruk-hai in the second movie? I mean, we never see orcish women in LoTR and there is a CRAP load of orcs, so they just have to be mass producing these things right? Which would then imply they're a completely different species than Elves...

Unless they're doing things the 'Alien' way with the eggs n' chestbursters >>

User Image

I had to... I just- had to.

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
sauron is also known as the Necromancer
he brought elves back from the dead and tortured them into freaky little buggers
I thought i saw some girl orks.
If Orcs used to be elves then aren't Uruk Hai as well

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Alexander J Luthor
Jikobi
Maybe I'm rusty on my LoTR lore...but aren't orcs born in those Spawning Pits like those of the Uruk-hai in the second movie? I mean, we never see orcish women in LoTR and there is a CRAP load of orcs, so they just have to be mass producing these things right? Which would then imply they're a completely different species than Elves...

User Image

o... I just- had to.

Um I really dont know what to say, nut see they take the elf bodies, and thats why there is no orc woman because elvish woman dont fight on the battle feild.
See they get the evs bodies and they like let em develope into an orc.
They get the bodies from the battlefeild.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Well Soroman takes the elves and turns them into orks, he waits till they develope.
Thats why there is no ork woman because they get there elves from the battlground(yes they are dead) and the elvish woman dont fight.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
keenie montowine
Alexander J Luthor
Jikobi

User Image

o... I just- had to.

Um I really dont know what to say, nut see they take the elf bodies, and thats why there is no orc woman because elvish woman dont fight on the battle feild.
See they get the evs bodies and they like let em develope into an orc.
They get the bodies from the battlefeild.

Love the pic its funny

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Niongi-chan
No females because orcs are not born from mating. They are born from evil. Women imply a certain goodness in being able to make/give life.

I thought there was no woman because the elvish woman never faught on the battlefeild, because thats were they get their elves from the battlefeild.
Corrupted and tortured and mutilated by my will its a quote in the movie no lie
Oh you mean Uruk-hai are made I believe those used to be elves I think
......poor elves...(sad face )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out