Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Dead Elves turn into orks, thats why there are no girl orks. Why does this happen? make up a creative Story it doesnt have to be long. Even if u know the answer make it up.
They don't.

If you're looking for vampires and werewolves, the closest you can get is Thuringwethil, some monstrous bat creature, and when Sauron took on the form of a werewolf to fight...whatsisface. Beren. And Finrod.

Here's a lovelier version, with pictures: http://fan.theonering.net/middleearthtours/berenandluthien.html

Not exactly the droids you were looking for.

Now Orc on the other hand, are the spawn of Morgoth surprise-buttraping them when it was too dark in middle-earth for anyone to see him coming.
Also, that microphone is fuzzy and I want it. Because I could use it to spruce up my den.

Fuzzeeeeeehhhhhh heart

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Akaboshi
They don't.

If you're looking for vampires and werewolves, the closest you can get is Thuringwethil, some monstrous bat creature, and when Sauron took on the form of a werewolf to fight...whatsisface. Beren. And Finrod.

Here's a lovelier version, with pictures: http://fan.theonering.net/middleearthtours/berenandluthien.html

Not exactly the droids you were looking for.

Now Orc on the other hand, are the spawn of Morgoth surprise-buttraping them when it was too dark in middle-earth for anyone to see him coming.

NICE!!!!!

Beloved Giver

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She's laughing because it's canon.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Canon is always funnier.
the eles turned into orks be<ause they were tortured and turned to dark ways thats what sauroman said to lurts in the first moie

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
The first borns, aka. the elves, that fell under the captivity of Morgoth (formerly known as the Vala Melkor and was the first Dark Lord) were mutilated and became the first of orcs. They got separated from the other elves and were raised by Morgoth in hatred against their kindred. They breed like men. They were not created, note it, only corrupted by Morgoth.
***information from The Silmarillion

5,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
True, if they fall under Sauron, they become of a new species, however, for the reason why we don't we any females, I don't know. It might be because of the idea that men are physically stronger, so the army of the Dark Lord must consist with the strongest to defeat elves, dwarves, and others of Middle Earth, in which males are counted on.
No females because orcs are not born from mating. They are born from evil. Women imply a certain goodness in being able to make/give life.

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
The Orcs are the Elves that found out Orlando Bloom was going to play Legolas in the movie.

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Because cookies are yummy

Devoted Hunter

I urge you to read the books. :]
Maybe I'm rusty on my LoTR lore...but aren't orcs born in those Spawning Pits like those of the Uruk-hai in the second movie? I mean, we never see orcish women in LoTR and there is a CRAP load of orcs, so they just have to be mass producing these things right? Which would then imply they're a completely different species than Elves...

Unless they're doing things the 'Alien' way with the eggs n' chestbursters >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces