Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should "The Hobbit" be made into a movie?

Yes, yes, yes 0.78004807692308 78.0% [ 1298 ]
Don't really care 0.15144230769231 15.1% [ 252 ]
No way 0.068509615384615 6.9% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 1664 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

Yay! my turn... Shall I describe it to you or would you like me to find you a box? mrgreen
tihocan
Who says:

"Lathspell I name him. Ill news is an ill guest."
Grima Wormtongue.
How about this one, (it's in the book) "The strongest must seek a way, say you? But I say, let a ploughman plough, but choose an otter for swimming, and for running light over grass and leaf, or snow - an Elf. Farewell! I go to find the Sun!"
SYFFER
tihocan
Who says:

"Lathspell I name him. Ill news is an ill guest."
Grima Wormtongue.

Bingo!
easternwind
Yay! my turn... Shall I describe it to you or would you like me to find you a box? mrgreen

Legolas, to Gimli right before the Battle of Helm's Deep.

"I know less than half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!"
frodo_baggins05
easternwind

"I know less than half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!"
bilbo baggins.. of course at his bday party right before he puts the ring on
SHGirl
frodo_baggins05
easternwind

bilbo baggins.. of course at his bday party right before he puts the ring on

Your turn. 3nodding

I wish I could play this game, but I don't know the movies well enough.
easternwind
How about this one, (it's in the book) "The strongest must seek a way, say you? But I say, let a ploughman plough, but choose an otter for swimming, and for running light over grass and leaf, or snow - an Elf. Farewell! I go to find the Sun!"
Even though you didn't appear to earn asking a question, I think it was Legolas when he was trying to see what the snow level FOTR (note lack of book for lack of mountain's name)
"The earth is changing, I feel it in the water, i feel it in the air"

I'm not sure if that is the exact quote, but it's close enough to be recognised.
easternwind
That would be Legolas while the fellowship is on Caradhras. He could walk on snow so he leapt up and went forwards faster than the group to find the edge of the storm and bring back news.

animegurl8584
"The earth is changing, I feel it in the water, i feel it in the air"

I'm not sure if that is the exact quote, but it's close enough to be recognised.
It's "The world is changed. I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air." It's said by Galadriel at the beginning of the FOTR movie.
Ok seeing as no one is putting up a quote, how about an easy one...

"A wizard is late, Frodo Baggins, nor is he early."

Poster

Gandalf says it when he arrives in the shire. And it's; "A wizard is never late,"

Who says, "I've never played a fifty year old before."

Okay, so it's not really in the movies or the books... but does any one know?
Literate Yodelling Vacuum
Gandalf says it when he arrives in the shire. And it's; "A wizard is never late,"

Who says, "I've never played a fifty year old before."

Okay, so it's not really in the movies or the books... but does any one know?
*blink* no idea....
Elijah wood

who says "they're after the house!!"
Bilbo! He's talking about the Sackville-Bagginses.

Hmm..."If this is truly the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces