Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should "The Hobbit" be made into a movie?

Yes, yes, yes 0.78004807692308 78.0% [ 1298 ]
Don't really care 0.15144230769231 15.1% [ 252 ]
No way 0.068509615384615 6.9% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 1664 ]

Frosty Da Chief
Isildo
Frosty Da Chief
wewt..i wasnt quite sure i got that right...was it in fotr when they where at the brothle..and strider saved em?

Actually, it was just an inn... Hobbits at a brothel... there's just something wrong with that. burning_eyes

was it an inn? because i remember merry and pippen getting pints and dancing round on the tables..or was that when they were asleep when the naz'gul came to get em?

Well an inn does serve pints and such. But the dancing o the tables part happened in the return of the king. And my quote happened when Aragorn first met Frodo. P.S. Quote?

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I suppose i cna do the next quote.

"What is a man, an elf and dwarf doing in the ridermark? Speak quickly!"
Videogamegirl13
I suppose i cna do the next quote.

"What is a man, an elf and dwarf doing in the ridermark? Speak quickly!"

*cough* O.K., well that was said by Eomer but would it be all right if I editted your quote? It would be "What business does an elf, a man, and a dwarf seek in the ridermark? Speak quickly!" I think that's about it anyway. Well, mine is:

"No parent should have to bury their child."

(Took me forever to finally completely understand what was said)

Swashbuckling Healer

18,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
King Theoden (pretty sure)

Swashbuckling Healer

18,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Forgot the next quote! Silly me.

"I am no man"
Legolas? Oh wait, no, no...

Eowyn.

"Gil-galad was an Elven-king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the Mountains and the Sea."
*pokes Hir Glorfindel tentatively as is shamefully unsure of anwer* ...was is Sam?
chibichibimeow
Frosty Da Chief
Isildo
Frosty Da Chief
wewt..i wasnt quite sure i got that right...was it in fotr when they where at the brothle..and strider saved em?

Actually, it was just an inn... Hobbits at a brothel... there's just something wrong with that. burning_eyes

was it an inn? because i remember merry and pippen getting pints and dancing round on the tables..or was that when they were asleep when the naz'gul came to get em?

Well an inn does serve pints and such. But the dancing o the tables part happened in the return of the king. And my quote happened when Aragorn first met Frodo. P.S. Quote?

Just to clarify: Merry and Pippin do dance on the table and drink in FOTR, the extended edition at the Green Dragon pub, before they leave. Then they get "pints" at the Prancing Pony Inn in Bree, right before the Nazgul come and "stab" them. Then, again in ROTK, they dance on the tables during the celebration in Rohan.
Vulgar Fictions
Pippin said "Don't encourage it" when treebeard started talking.

New one to guess:

"Riders of Rohan...Foes you have taken, now, fulfill them all!"

Its oaths* not foes.lol. sorry-just saw it
frodo_baggins05
chibichibimeow
Frosty Da Chief
Isildo
Frosty Da Chief

Just to clarify: Merry and Pippin do dance on the table and drink in FOTR, the extended edition at the Green Dragon pub, before they leave. Then they get "pints" at the Prancing Pony Inn in Bree, right before the Nazgul come and "stab" them. Then, again in ROTK, they dance on the tables during the celebration in Rohan.

wewt i was partially right xD
thank you for teh clarification
zachd15
Vulgar Fictions
Pippin said "Don't encourage it" when treebeard started talking.

New one to guess:

"Riders of Rohan...Foes you have taken, now, fulfill them all!"

Its oaths* not foes.lol. sorry-just saw it

Eomer?
"A day may come when the courage of Men fails... when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day"

it should be easy for u fanboys...and fangirls out there..
Frosty Da Chief
"A day may come when the courage of Men fails... when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day"

That's Aragorn in ROTK.

"I heard it from his own mouth. He means to murder us!"
frodo_baggins05
chibichibimeow
Frosty Da Chief
Isildo
Frosty Da Chief

Really? Well, I haven't memorized that version yet. One day.
frodo_baggins05
Frosty Da Chief

That's Aragorn in ROTK.

"I heard it from his own mouth. He means to murder us!"

Sam.

"I know what it is you saw."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items