Other 0.052380952380952 5.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 210 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
I know there's a "Who's the cutest Hobbit?" topic out there, but this about your favorite one!

So what do you like about them? Personality? Bravery level over 9000? Songs and poems?

And please, I'm asking which Hobbit you like based on who they are. Not what they look like. Not because of which actor plays them.

So, "I like Frodo because Elijah Wood plays him and his eyes are sooo big and beautiful!!! heart ," is not what this is about. User Image

Don't get me wrong. I love the movies, and Elijah is a wonderful actor, and he has the most amazing eyes ever, but he doesn't have crap to do with who Frodo is.

So yeah. Go and answer. Or just vote in the poll, cause that's what everyone does these days.

Cake Fischer's Partner

Loyal Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
I didn't have a favorite Hobbit until Return of the King where Pippin sings, I instantly fell in love. 4laugh

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Narkiewix
I didn't have a favorite Hobbit until Return of the King where Pippin sings, I instantly fell in love. 4laugh

Ahh, even though it's Billy's voice, Pippin does sing a few songs. =)
(And Billy's voice is very beautiful, you should check out his band, Beecake) wink

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
FRODO ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Pippin all the way dudes xD he cracks me up so much XDD

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
amilliaisis
FRODO ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Haha, how come? :3

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Shadowluver1994
Pippin all the way dudes xD he cracks me up so much XDD

=DDDDD me too!!! Fool of a Took.... heart

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi Tuti Desu
amilliaisis

Haha, how come? :3
heart heart heart heart , he was ''passionet'', dedicated,honorable,respectable, a heart of gold, handsom,commited, humble and most of all he was very ''mature''. ", 4laugh heart crying

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Narkiewix

Originally it was Sam, because he was there faithfully through everything Frodo went through. I agree that Pippin/Billy's voice is lovely, but for sheer courage and tenacity my vote goes to Merry, the Rider of Rohan!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Melantha007
Narkiewix

Originally it was Sam, because he was there faithfully through everything Frodo went through. I agree that Pippin/Billy's voice is lovely, but for sheer courage and tenacity my vote goes to Merry, the Rider of Rohan!

YES. Sam. I love Sam. Frodo would be so ******** without him.
And Merry does tend to be the most courageous one (prolly cause he's the tallest ;D ).

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi Tuti Desu
Melantha007
Narkiewix

And Merry does tend to be the most courageous one (prolly cause he's the tallest ;D ).
xp xp xp xp xp xp YES ''SAM'' AS WE ALL KNOW IT WOULD BE THE ''HEART'' OF THE STORY, BUT LETS REMEMBER SILLY,, THAT WITHOUT FRODO'S COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION TO THE TASK, THERE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED OK. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE MOVIE AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ''SAM'' THE MOMENT THE RIGHT WAS IN HIS ''POSSESSION'' SILLY GIRL, THEN YOU WILL SEE BESIDES THE CRYING AND PUSHING FROM SAM THAT FRODO STILL WOULD HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT HIM. MAYBE THAT IS WHY ''FRODO'' NEVER WANTED FOR SAM AND THE OTHERS TO COME ALONG IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEY ALL ******** UP IN SONE SORT-OF IDIOTIC WAY AND PRO-LONGED HIS TASK FOR HIM EVEN MORE. SO NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR TRY TO QUOTE ME,,SAM WILL HAVE NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BEEN AS STRONG AS FRODO, HE WAS A WHINNER. crying crying crying crying crying crying arrow ,<<<,POOR SAM WITHOUT HIS TEARS HE IS JUST A POT OF POTATOE STEW.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
amilliaisis
Hi Tuti Desu
Melantha007
Narkiewix

xp xp xp xp xp xp YES ''SAM'' AS WE ALL KNOW IT WOULD BE THE ''HEART'' OF THE STORY, BUT LETS REMEMBER SILLY,, THAT WITHOUT FRODO'S COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION TO THE TASK, THERE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED OK. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE MOVIE AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ''SAM'' THE MOMENT THE RIGHT WAS IN HIS ''POSSESSION'' SILLY GIRL, THEN YOU WILL SEE BESIDES THE CRYING AND PUSHING FROM SAM THAT FRODO STILL WOULD HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT HIM. MAYBE THAT IS WHY ''FRODO'' NEVER WANTED FOR SAM AND THE OTHERS TO COME ALONG IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEY ALL ******** UP IN SONE SORT-OF IDIOTIC WAY AND PRO-LONGED HIS TASK FOR HIM EVEN MORE. SO NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR TRY TO QUOTE ME,,SAM WILL HAVE NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BEEN AS STRONG AS FRODO, HE WAS A WHINNER. crying crying crying crying crying crying arrow ,<<<,POOR SAM WITHOUT HIS TEARS HE IS JUST A POT OF POTATOE STEW.

Which is exactly why Frodo chose to keep the ring in the end.

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
THEY PROLONGED HIS TASK AND JUST MADE IT ALL EVEN HARDER FOR HIM TO CONTINUE. THE OTHERS, BESIDES SAM ,MERRY AND PIPPIN,,,,, WHERE THE ONES WHO DID THE JOB WITH HELPING ''FRODO''. LIKE ''LEGOLAS AND THE OTHERS BESIDES THE MAIN CHARACTERS OK. READ THE BOOK AND NOT JUST LOOKING AT THE MOVIE OK. I READ IT ALL, AND THE MAIN CHARACTERS HIS FRIENDS AND FRODO, BEINF SAM ''UNCLE'' IN THE BOOK WILL TELL YOU EVEN MORE DETAIL. SO GET OFF THE SAM TRIP, YEAH SAM WAS SWEET AND MERRY AND PIPPIN TOO, BUT TRULLEY FAR LONGED AND FAR FETCHED FROM BEING THE RELUCTANT HERO'S LIKE ''FRODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND LEGAS AND THE OTHERS TO ADD. OOOOOH FOR YOUR'E FYI-- THE GIRL IN THE END WITH MERRY NAMED MERILIAN OR WATEVER,,HAD NO FIGHTING TASK LIKE THAT,THAT WAS PORTRAYED IN THE MOVIE OK. LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW. SHE DIDNT FIGHT IN THE BATTLEFIELD WITH THE REST OF THEM EVERRRR. SO HER CHARACTER DOESNT COUNT AT ALL, THEY ONLY DID THAT FOR WOMEN TO SAY,,HEY SHE WAS SOOO COOL, LIKE A WANNA-BE-G.I JANE OR SOME s**t. SO READ THE BOOKS OK GIRLS AND GET YOURE HEAD OUT OFD THE CLOUDS THINKING THAT THE MAIN CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THE MOVIE WHERE THE HERO'S BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT. AND FRODO WENT THREW ALOT MORE THAN WHAT YOU SAW IN THE MOVIE,SILLY FOOLS.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
amilliaisis
THEY PROLONGED HIS TASK AND JUST MADE IT ALL EVEN HARDER FOR HIM TO CONTINUE. THE OTHERS, BESIDES SAM ,MERRY AND PIPPIN,,,,, WHERE THE ONES WHO DID THE JOB WITH HELPING ''FRODO''. LIKE ''LEGOLAS AND THE OTHERS BESIDES THE MAIN CHARACTERS OK. READ THE BOOK AND NOT JUST LOOKING AT THE MOVIE OK. I READ IT ALL, AND THE MAIN CHARACTERS HIS FRIENDS AND FRODO, BEINF SAM ''UNCLE'' IN THE BOOK WILL TELL YOU EVEN MORE DETAIL. SO GET OFF THE SAM TRIP, YEAH SAM WAS SWEET AND MERRY AND PIPPIN TOO, BUT TRULLEY FAR LONGED AND FAR FETCHED FROM BEING THE RELUCTANT HERO'S LIKE ''FRODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND LEGAS AND THE OTHERS TO ADD. OOOOOH FOR YOUR'E FYI-- THE GIRL IN THE END WITH MERRY NAMED MERILIAN OR WATEVER,,HAD NO FIGHTING TASK LIKE THAT,THAT WAS PORTRAYED IN THE MOVIE OK. LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW. SHE DIDNT FIGHT IN THE BATTLEFIELD WITH THE REST OF THEM EVERRRR. SO HER CHARACTER DOESNT COUNT AT ALL, THEY ONLY DID THAT FOR WOMEN TO SAY,,HEY SHE WAS SOOO COOL, LIKE A WANNA-BE-G.I JANE OR SOME s**t. SO READ THE BOOKS OK GIRLS AND GET YOURE HEAD OUT OFD THE CLOUDS THINKING THAT THE MAIN CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THE MOVIE WHERE THE HERO'S BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT. AND FRODO WENT THREW ALOT MORE THAN WHAT YOU SAW IN THE MOVIE,SILLY FOOLS.

I'm glad you think you were the only one who read the books here. I'm glad you can read something so difficult like that, because your grammar and spelling says otherwise.
LOLOLOLOLOL

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas