Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Arwen made the right choice?

Yes 0.86069651741294 86.1% [ 173 ]
No 0.13930348258706 13.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smeagol/ Gollum. I was hoping he would finally change back to being good after helping Frodo. But I guess not. He got what he wanted in the end and died in the process which is tragic
lurtz, he didn't deserve to die like that cry
Faramir. Because he wasn't the favourite son of Denethor, so he treated him with few respect and showing him that Boromir was better. I was really sad when he had to reconquer Osgiliath. He also helped Frodo.

Tiny Chum

35,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I feel sorry for Smeagol-Gollum,the Ring had took his mind just like it did with Frodo crying

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Rinnalaiss
xD

If we're including the Sil, then mine's Turin. Pretty much a no-brainer.

Aside from that...yeah, pretty much everyone from the Sil. gonk

Pretty much everyone in The Silmarillion, especially those who fought in The Battle of Unnumbered Tears.
Although, I always felt terrible for Boromir. Everyone hates him, or seems to, and he was taken by the Ring so quickly. It's been awhile since I read the books, but if memory serves, he wasn't quite as much of an a** as movie Boromir. Either way, poor man.

Desirable Regular

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sam!
For God's sake, he should have been more famous than Frodo - he did everything for Frodo. Yeah, he was carrying the ring, but he rescued him from a killer spider, he cheered him up every step of the way, he got replaced by Frodo with Gollum, and still, he carried that lazy-a** up Mount Doom! Geez, Sam, you deserve all the credit <3

4,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Definitely Elrond, for all the reasons you mentioned. It just seems that he loses almost everyone dear to him. Especially that his brother Elros chose mortality while he chose Firstborn, and he has to relive that situation, except with his daughter. Don't forget, he also lost Gil-Galad during the Last Alliance. Also, the entire story of Estel. Elrond opened his heart to a mortal boy who would eventually die, and that mortal boy ended up taking away his daughter as well. I can't blame Aragorn for being in love, but it is still unfortunate for Elrond. And now he has to explain to Celebrian why she won't be seeing her only daughter ever again.
Sam because he lost his best friend in the end, but Frodo left him in good hands. heart
Fro-toe. For he was damaged goods by the end.
Gandalf!!! because he had to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders! but then again he wasn't damaged goods like frodo was by the end.. hmm FRODO

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

I feel pretty dang sorry for Turin. And Beleg. Not sure why, but their story (particularly Turin's) really got to me. ;__;
I feel sorry for Gollum, the ring drove him mad. And to Sam, Faramir, Frodo and Bilbo. Made me teary eyed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff