Elve 0.56193514088251 56.2% [ 1057 ]
Human 0.10792131844763 10.8% [ 203 ]
Dwarf 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 114 ]
River Folk 0.026581605528974 2.7% [ 50 ]
Other 0.079744816586922 8.0% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 1881 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 >

Waffles

An elf... though settling down in a hobbit hole does sound pretty nice as well..

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I'd have to go with Hobbit, though I'd be a strange one considering the fact that I do like the idea of adventures too.
I'd probably be a hobbit

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Certainly a Hobbit.
I'm already short, I love being at home in comfort, I love a good meal, my books and my garden, and an adventure every now and then isn't always out of the question. wink
All I really need is the fuzzy feet.
An elf or a dwarf they both awesome

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'd be either Human (YAH LAME so wat B| ) or a Hobbit! I like that Hobbits live the quiet life and peaceful plus the shire is awesome PLUS you're sneaky and quick.

For Humans, I like that they're strong and overall great fighters and courageous.

I don't like elves because they're odd. They seem to be new to emotions

Dwarves seem to live in depressing places and they got huge beards lol so that wouldn't be comfortable.

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Elf For The Win :3

Newbie Gaian

Hobbit is cool.

Quotable Dabbler

User Image
I'd like to say Elf, because their constant sense of longing is something I can really relate to. I'm even thinking about getting a tattoo in Sindarin, saying "I aear cân ven na mar" (The sea calls us home). I think it's such a quintessentially elvish phrase and speaks to that longing perfectly.

If for some reason I couldn't be an Elf, I'd be a Númenórean human! Who don't even exist by the 3rd age(other than in the distant bloodlines of people like Aragorn)... but their history seems so interesting.

Eat the rude.
Happy Cannibal Noises
User Image
I'd like to say Elf, because their constant sense of longing is something I can really relate to. I'm even thinking about getting a tattoo in Sindarin, saying "I aear cân ven na mar" (The sea calls us home). I think it's such a quintessentially elvish phrase and speaks to that longing perfectly.

If for some reason I couldn't be an Elf, I'd be a Númenórean human! Who don't even exist by the 3rd age(other than in the distant bloodlines of people like Aragorn)... but their history seems so interesting.

Eat the rude.

Oh wow! That reasoning is beautiful razz I feel as if I'd be a Hobbit for more or less shallow reasons (Like food). I pretty much live like a Hobbit already! Curly hair, big feet, rosy cheeks, large appetites, comfy homes, lazy lazy lazy. -siiiigh- Hobbits are my people.
I'd be a hobbit because the life of a hobbit just sounds so peaceful and wonderful As well as the fact that i'm already really short, and who doesn't want second breakfast?
Hobbit-
living out a peaceful life filled with food sounds great to me
Hobbit, because their lives sound the most peaceful, and enjoyable

Anxious Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'd probably be a dwarf because I always lean towards playing them in tabletops and they're one of my favorite races. (I want a beard ok.)

Also I like gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces