Elve 0.56193514088251 56.2% [ 1057 ]
Human 0.10792131844763 10.8% [ 203 ]
Dwarf 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 114 ]
River Folk 0.026581605528974 2.7% [ 50 ]
Other 0.079744816586922 8.0% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 1881 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Master_Peregrin_Took
A Hobbit. mrgreen Other races don't eat nearly enough. I couldn't live without second breakfast. *shudders*

That's a really good point, Pip!
I can't believe I never thought of that.
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took
A Hobbit. mrgreen Other races don't eat nearly enough. I couldn't live without second breakfast. *shudders*

3nodding Well, I am very intelligent, you know. *taps head* I always think of these things. Life without second breakfast is a scary thought.
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took

3nodding Well, I am very intelligent, you know. *taps head* I always think of these things. Life without second breakfast is a scary thought.

I can't imagine a life without it. D:
That, and good old pipe-weed.
It's too scary to think of.

You're only intelligent sometimes, dear old Pippin.
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took

eek Yes, good thinking, Frodo! Pipe-weed is just as important as second breakfast!

My dear cousin, I am only intelligent always. 3nodding
I'd rather be exactly what I am. A man. Though I suppose having the long life of the elves must be nice. Although I'd probably be bored after two centuries.Hello, Pippin. Greetings, Frodo.
Boromir_High_Warden
I'd rather be exactly what I am. A man. Though I suppose having the long life of the elves must be nice. Although I'd probably be bored after two centuries.Hello, Pippin. Greetings, Frodo.

You sure you don't want to be a woman? xd
Lothlorien*
Boromir_High_Warden

....Women bleed for a week every month. Do I look like some sort of masochist to WANT to be female? D:
Boromir_High_Warden
Lothlorien*
Boromir_High_Warden

....Women bleed for a week every month. Do I look like some sort of masochist to WANT to be female? D:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. xd :
Boromir_High_Warden
Hello, Boromir. mrgreen Now, what is so great about being a man? Hobbits are the far better race. 3nodding
Lothlorien*
Boromir_High_Warden
Lothlorien*
Boromir_High_Warden

D: Cease and DESIST, madame!

Pippin,...I like being a Man because I like being able to reach tall shelves, reach the age of legal drinking liquor earlier,wear shiny armor, ride tall horses, kill orcs and try out new weapons. >] Also, I think living in smials, while comfortable, would probably confuse me. I'm used to angular buildings and your homes are too ... rounded.
Boromir_High_Warden

Why hullo, Boromir!
Please don't try to steal The Ring...

Is killing orcs really all that pleasant?
You can die out in battle.
After all, living peacefully means that we can live happily with the land.
And smoke our pipe-weed and drink out ale to our content!

Besides, living in circular homes means we can't hurt ourselves walking into corners.
Everything is safe and friendly.
biggrin

EDIT: And you men get all bearded and scraggly.
We Hobbits don't have to worry about that.
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took

eek Yes, good thinking, Frodo! Pipe-weed is just as important as second breakfast!

And so it ale!
Those poor, poor, souls who only eat three meals a day.
And who don't understand how amazing pipe-weed and ale are.

Cousin, you are quite rash and impulsive.
And hardly intelligent, unless it involves stealing from Farmer Maggot.
Boromir_High_Warden
Lothlorien*
Boromir_High_Warden
Lothlorien*
Boromir_High_Warden

D: Cease and DESIST, madame!

Pippin,...I like being a Man because I like being able to reach tall shelves, reach the age of legal drinking liquor earlier,wear shiny armor, ride tall horses, kill orcs and try out new weapons. >] Also, I think living in smials, while comfortable, would probably confuse me. I'm used to angular buildings and your homes are too ... rounded.
Hey...I can reach tall shelves. That is what a stool is for. And I could wear shiny armor if I really wanted to. And what is wrong with round homes?
Besides...us hobbits have pipe-weed and ale. Also, we don't starve ourselves by only eating three times a day. mrgreen That right there proves that life is far betting being a hobbit.
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took

And so it ale!

Oh, and parties! We have much better parties in the Shire! 3nodding
...I do feel bad for those that don't enjoy the greatness of pipe-weed and ale...but that's ok, because now there is more for us. mrgreen

*gasp* I always thought my impulsiveness was a good quality.
Haha, you are right about the stealing though. I am a master mushroom stealer. I'm intelligent about other things too though.
sad
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took
Master Frodo Baggins
Master_Peregrin_Took

And so it ale!

Oh, and parties! We have much better parties in the Shire! 3nodding
...I do feel bad for those that don't enjoy the greatness of pipe-weed and ale...but that's ok, because now there is more for us. mrgreen

*gasp* I always thought my impulsiveness was a good quality.
Haha, you are right about the stealing though. I am a master mushroom stealer. I'm intelligent about other things too though.
sad

Mhm. Our parties ARE quite amazing. 3nodding
Bilbo's 111th birthday party was quite something, don't you agree?

I never said it wasn't a good quality. Many people like that about you.
But it's so... un-Hobbit like. Like my sense of adventure.

You are great at stealing other vegetables too, you know.
How else are you intelligent?
razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas