Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sam's speech at the end of the second movie like so many have mentioned

Boromir's death both in the movie and book broke my heart.

When Faramir asked Denethor if he wished for him to replace Boromir and he said yes, the rage I felt during that scene was just wow I can't even describe how angry I felt.

Arwen and Elrond talking about hope in one of the movies when she was determined to stay.

Aragorn and Arwen's scene in Rivendell when she said she would rather spend one mortal life with him.

Sam's speech to Frodo about being able to carry him as others previously mentioned.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
"One Ring to Rule Them All, One Ring to Find Them, One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them."

I can't ever forget that.

And of course: "You shall not pass!"
"He's twitching because he's got my axe embedded in his nervous system!" ~ Gimli

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageThey have a cave troll.

Naughty naughty fly,
Why does he cry,
Caught in a web,
Soon you'll be...
EATEN!

Tipsy Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kyte333
Gandalf: YOU, SHALL NOT, PASS!!!!!!!!!

LOL love that line

"One Ring to Rule Them All, One Ring to Find Them, One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them."

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Gimli: "It's the Dwarves that go swimming with little hairy women.. hehe"

Legolas: "I feel something.. A slight tingling in my fingers.. I think it's affecting me"

This is from the extended edtion, return of the king xD Gimli and Legolas are having a drinking competition in Edoras when they return from Helm's Deep.
Just the face that EĂ³mer has when they say these things, so brilliant xDD

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
TheManyFacesofJester
Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had ever happened!
Gandelf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time we have been given.

i love that one xd
"One stage of your journey is over, another begins."
"In place of a dark lord you will have a queeeen!!
Not dark but beautiful and terrible at the dawn!
Treacherous at the seaa!
Stronger than the foundations of the earth!
All shall love me and despair."

"But they were all of the deceived, for another ring was made..."

"Frodo, frodo. Your coming to us is as the footsteps of doom. You bring great evil here ring bearer bearer."

And many more, most from Galadriel. whee
"my preeeciousssss....."shmegal or watever xd lol
~During the Two Towers, on the wall of Helms Deep as the orcs approach~

Gimli:"I can't see anything!"
Legolas: "Would you like me to describe it to you, or would you like me to get a box?"
Gimli: "hehehe..."

Hunter

"My preciousssss...sss..ss.s.." This always pops in my head when someone mentions Lord of the Rings.

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.
(Not really a quote, but, oh well)

Proudfeet!

It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.

A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Mushrooms!

Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
(AHAHAHA I can't believe I memorized that... although it took me forever, or at least, close enough)

My precious. Curse them. We hates them. It’s ours, it is, and we wants it.

You have my sword.
And my bow.
AND MY AX!!!!

OG Smoker

"Use the Force, Harry" - Gandalf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items