Welcome to Gaia! ::

post here the lines of lord of the ring that you never forget...

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
This pickled vegetable...

Sam's speech at Osgiliath at the end of the Two Towers. I heart it.

... could kick your a** !!

Greedy Seeker

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had ever happened!
Gandelf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time we have been given.
themanyfacesofjester123
Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had ever happened!
Gandelf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time we have been given.

This is mine too when ever i think of complaining about my lot in life i think of this line and what Frodo had to face.
Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!* --Aaragorn

Greedy Seeker

Renkon Root

Sam's speech at Osgiliath at the end of the Two Towers. I heart it.

Sam: It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they are. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lost of chances of turning back only they didn’t. They kept going because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding on to Sam?

Sam: That’s there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yes. That would be the one.

Rainbow Codger

To the Sea! To the Sea!

Well, off the top of my head;
"To the Sea! To the Sea! The white gulls are crying!"
and
"It burnses us, precious! It burnses!"
I use that last one in everyday conversation. Without meaning to, honestly.

The white gulls are crying...User Image
Gimli: Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf.
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
Gimli: Aye, I could do that.
My two favorite characters xd
If you've ever lost a loved one I pray for you, I really do If you've ever lost a loved one I pray for
you...

*Nazgul number 10: I have a brain the size of Manhattan!!!!*

'Cause there's a sad and lonely comfort In the hollow of your eyes But don't you let it take you over
'Cause it will eat you up inside
"P-O-T-A-T-O-E-S, Boil em, Mash em, stick em in a stew." - Sam

3,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The ending Credits
Gandalf: YOU, SHALL NOT, PASS!!!!!!!!!

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
when gandalf says; "death is just another path, one that we all must take. the dark veil of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass...and then you see it. white shores and beyond a far greener country than any of this world."
it makes me feel better about dying.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Zhipp
"P-O-T-A-T-O-E-S, Boil em, Mash em, stick em in a stew." - Sam

I love that line!! xd It is so funny of how they pratically get in to an argument over how food should be cooked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff