Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legolas of Eryn Lasgalen
Feathoron
Legolas: Stupid... fat... fan girls... my poor character... they ruinsssss it! (well, he might say that , lol)

Okay, I managed to read to this one and decided I just had to point out that I say things like this quite often. >.> Generally with less Gollum imitation.

Also... Something I would actually never say... (actual quotes from the movie, this has irked me for years.)

Aragorn: Keep Him blind to all else that moves

Legolas: A diversion.

Remember when William Shatner said something similar as a joke on SNL he crushed millions of Trekkie fans... he said something that other actors have wanted to say for years. It wasn't until then did the actors realized how serious the fans were to these worlds.
Heres something that Gollum might say, just not in that world.
Yes, precious, we takes dora and nasty fat monkey up, up, up the hill, past the barn, and to the playground. Yes, the playground...

Dora parody. Dont know where my head is right now. stressed
*Sam and Frodo are stranded on the volcano*

Sam: Wow Frodo you look like s**t!

Frodo: *slaps Sams face*

ROFLAMO! at everyone elses. rofl
Frodo: Don't worry middle earth. Im here to save the day and get the girl 3nodding
legolas:BURRITOS!!!!!! lol rofl

freedmandoo's Waifu

Interesting Wife

Arwen: What the hell happened to the music Frodo? i was about to flood the river to save us!
Frodo: crap, im sorry my ipod died
Arwen: Pretty soon your gonna die if i don't hear music!
Merry surprised oh... we can totally take on the Canbodian midget fighting league.
Pipin:It's finally it's fair we're the same height!
Sam: Frodo, man. Stop looking at me like that. I don't roll that way.
Gimli: WHEN THE ******** DID WE GET ICECREAM? -kicks Legolas's shin-

I probably spelled some names wrong, bare with me.
(Saurons watching Judging Amy when a commercial catches his, ummmm.. Eye):

Ben Stein: Redness, itching, and burning sensations of the eye can be caused by allergies, irritation, and loss of physical manifestation after your essence has been bound into a ring which was cut from your body by a stupid cry-baby who misses his daddy. The difference is clear: Clear Eyes.

Sauron:Nazgul!!! To the pharmaceutical isle!!!
Aragorn: Damn, its getting really hot in here. -Pulls off oversized shirt and armor-

Legolas: walking in from out of nowhere in the middle of the forest half naked with nothing but a towel around his waste- Sh*t, that is the last time I invite Frodo to swim with me, the little freak. Nearly bit off my--
-finally notices Aragorn sitting on a random rock-

Aragorn: -looks at Legolas oddly-what did he almost bite off Legolas?

Legolas -looking noticeably more nervous than seconds before- Nothing Aragorn, you know I never do anything without your permission...-shifts nervously from foot to foot-

Aragorn: -contemplates something momentarily, then suddenly stands up and with a powerful stride walks right up to and past Legolas heading towards the direction from which Legolas had just entered-

That's what I thought bi**h, and I trust you, but that tiny kink magnet I'm not so sure about...

-----------

I'm bored, it's late-er, early, give me a break. xd

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
hahahaha I love this thread!! ******** hilarious xd
kitty_wuver
What would Gandalf be least likely to say? Sam? Legolas? How about Aragorn? Post your ideas here.

Here are some of my ideas:

Legolas: Does this outfit make my butt look big?

The Balrog: Who wants ice cream???

Merry: How about a pint, Pippin?
Pippin: No thanks, it's my goal to stay sober

Aragorn - Sorry Arwen, I've decided I like hobbits better than elves.

lmao i like the aragorn one lololol thats funny
kitty_wuver
What would Gandalf be least likely to say? Sam? Legolas? How about Aragorn? Post your ideas here.

Here are some of my ideas:

Legolas: Does this outfit make my butt look big?

The Balrog: Who wants ice cream???

Merry: How about a pint, Pippin?
Pippin: No thanks, it's my goal to stay sober

Aragorn - Sorry Arwen, I've decided I like hobbits better than elves.

Frodo: I'm gonna go skip to the frikin lava.... yeah that's right. I'm gay! Wheres micheal Jackson?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff