Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanfiction?

Yay 0.63087248322148 63.1% [ 94 ]
Nay 0.14765100671141 14.8% [ 22 ]
I am sorry to inform you that I am a pollwhore 0.22147651006711 22.1% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Welcome to the official, in my eyes any way, Fan fiction thread. Feel free to post any Fan Fiction you want, no contest just for the enjoyment to see the work of other Gaians and post your own. The rules are simply make sure it's appropriate, make sure it's clean, and any length is fine really. Try to make it as literate as possible, no chat speak since sadly I have read some that were in chat speak, and I quit after the reading the first few sentences.

Well, to get the ball rolling i'm going to bravely submit one of my own. I'm kind of nervous to submit, well, since I don't think too highly of my witting skills, and it's just a simple one shot about The birth of Faramir's son and what he thinks and stuff, it doesn't have any Major plot to it, really, but please be merciful while reading it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3103399/1/

I might post another one when i'm finished. It's about Elanor, and I figured out Elanor is fun to write about since the story ends while she's just an infant so it's very moldable as to what she grows up to be like, what she looks like, and what her personality is. I really don't know if I want to post it or not once it's done since it doesn't show my best witting really, not until a lot later into the story, the beginning Elanor is actually pretty mary-sue, which I did on purpose. You'll see if I ever do post it.

Well, feel free to post any fan fiction you want. Like I said, I want this to be a very laid back thread.
HOLY s**t! A good idea! *gives you Feanor and Balrog shaped cookies*
Gussumaru Kenji

Oh yum thank you much.
brilliant_gamer
YALIYAHA

That's nice...
Gussumaru Kenji
Silly Gussu, these cookies are burnt and esploded xd
Nenya
Gussumaru Kenji

What other kind of cookies would GUSSU give?
Gussumaru Kenji
Nenya
Gussumaru Kenji

What other kind of cookies would GUSSU give?

They're still good cookies unless they've been partly eaten by someone else or have been on the floor, besides they're home made.
Hmmm...... *waits for slow moving sub forum to produce fanfiction*

Shameless Lover

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
OK... Don't hurt me too badly for this... First time writing fanfic... I'm used to being a freelance writer (as in I write my own stuff)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3108708/1/

In one of the reviews I got, a girl warned me to stay away from Mary-Sues, but I've never quite understood the term... would anyone care to elaborate? sweatdrop
Aimereta
OK... Don't hurt me too badly for this... First time writing fanfic... I'm used to being a freelance writer (as in I write my own stuff)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3108708/1/

In one of the reviews I got, a girl warned me to stay away from Mary-Sues, but I've never quite understood the term... would anyone care to elaborate? sweatdrop

OMG YAY!!!!! *gives you some of gussu's cookies for being first to post fanfiction*

Eh, yes it is somewhat mary sue, BUT it's pretty good for a mary sue, it's kinda hard to explain from my point of veiw, i'll leave it up to somone else to explain it to you in better terms, it really varies alot in different books and movies and stuff that I read fanfiction from of what a mary sue can be.

Shameless Lover

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
That's what I was afraid of... I want to avoid it as best I can, but it's kinda hard to do that if I don't really even know what it is, lol... emo So I ask for forgiveness in advance if I screw it up... hehe
Aimereta
That's what I was afraid of... I want to avoid it as best I can, but it's kinda hard to do that if I don't really even know what it is, lol... emo So I ask for forgiveness in advance if I screw it up... hehe

Oh no need at all to ask for forgiveness, it's still a good story despite the mary-sueness
Hmm, it appears my precious thread which I wish to keep alive until it is on the links list so that it won't be reportable for necroing is almost on the second page, I must do something about this.
I have a feeling this might not work out, but then again it might.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff