Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The trailer brought tears to my eyes the scenery and everything just looked so beautiful.

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
I'm amazed they put such a full trailer out like that so fast ... they barely stopped filming and suddenly there's a full-blown trailer with glimpses of special effects like the trolls ... usually they start with teasers don't they?

Shadowy Businesswoman

December 14!!!! AHHH!!! I'm not sure I'll survive that long to see it! burning_eyes

Profitable Prophet

I honestly hope that Peter Jackson doesn't mess at all with what actually happens in the books like some parts of the LoTR movies. And I hate that they had to make it into two parts! I know it would be a super long movie but who cares? It makes the wait for both parts soo lonng. sweatdrop

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Had to update the YouTube link as the official trailer on the studios YouTube page has been set to private.

I can't wait for this movie. I read the book like a thousand times! *nerdgasm*
Oh dear god I let out a fangirly screech heard from miles away when i saw the trailer at a movie theater. Bad thing about the screech, there were alot of people in the theater and i was easy to spot. ( 5 ft tall red haired teenage female wearing a crapload of glow in the dark stuff and a Halo t shirt)
omg! trailer is epic! i just can't wait for it! i'm jumping up and down like a 3 year old in utter anticipation!!! biggrin

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Wow , The trailer makes it look good so far. Im very interested to see this, as Peter Jackson did a good job with the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I hope they don’t plan to take anything too important out of the movie like they did to Tom Bombadil in the lord of the Rings movie.
I remember when I first saw this.

I screamed and jumped out of my chair and had this fit of retarded/hysterical glee.

Just watched it again with my little brother (also a fan). Neither of us breathed throughout it, and we were both freaking out and flailing while happily rambleshouting about how awesome it will be.

ALSO. DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE A TEAR COME TO THEIR EYE WHEN THEY HEARD THE MUSIC IN THE BEGINNING????

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm reading the book again. Was my favorite growing up, I'm so happy the movie is coming! Maybe one day the story of gandalf and how he came to be a wizard will be made into a movie too...the books make constant refferences to his adventures of younger years. Yaaay!

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

December can't get here fast enough...that is all.

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
why can't it come out NO~OW????T.T

Gambino Werewolf

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I cant wait im totally gunna see this in theatre when its out !!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart altho its gunna be a killer watin for dec to come so that we can watch it want it out now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff