Welcome to Gaia! ::

You are most welcome milord.
Aravilui Tiranistion
O.o; *looks around* *whispers* Um... what happened?
Dorwinion. rolleyes

The window is two feet off the ground.. I found it slightly amusing.
*Hugs Lady Nammi*

It's alright Aravilui.

Beloved Hunter

If Dorwinion was involved... I doubt it is 'alright'. >.>; if you will forgive me saying so, your majesty. *bows*
*Raises eyebrow* An anti-alcohol elf?

Beloved Hunter

-///-; Not all of us are alcoholic. Ever try to go spider hunting when drunk? I have. It nearly landed me in the Halls. My Lord Thranduil locked me up for some time after that... >///>;
I prefer to avoid hunting, especially of arachnids. I have had issues similar to those of your land at my old homes.

Spiders the size of your fist hanging over your bed is not a happy thing. >.<

Is that why you're so shy? Or is it just your nature?

Beloved Hunter

>///>; My ada and nana sometimes forgot he had a son, and I was an only child. Does that answer the question?
I choose this point in time to recognize the fact that this thread has nothing to do with the thread title. *impressed*

Nevertheless, as it would be insulting to kill something so young without giving it the time to discover other ways of getting itself killed, which, presumably, around Thrandy, will not be a problem, I shall endeavor to make as though I had never been here. * therefore attempts to inhabit a fuzzy sock due to lack of body*

Beloved Hunter

...It did at first... and does when people ask for advice. I do not think I need to... I dress for utility *looks at cloak* Mostly.
*Bows* Happy to impress, always.

*picks up fuzzy sock to keep bad things from happening to it*

Beloved Hunter

.... O.o; *uses special talents learned through being shy to hide in shadows*
Aravilui Tiranistion
>///>; My ada and nana sometimes forgot he had a son, and I was an only child. Does that answer the question?
Awww.. emo *Hugs*

Beloved Hunter

Nimrodel of Lorinand
Aravilui Tiranistion
Awww.. emo *Hugs*
User Image Uuummmmm.... Hi?

Beloved Hunter

*is making mental notes that Nimrodel is able to find him even in places Carmelor could not* User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games