Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Merry and Pippin compare penises, Gadalf and Sam get a love scene
love it razz the rest of them are funny too, but of course I'm obsessed with anything mildly homosexual

Sparkly Sweetheart

10,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
The Starlight Kid
hehe

It could be a love scene! xD heart
User Image

lucky b*****d! I want to kiss Sir Ian McKellen!

Sparkly Sweetheart

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Connor the Hobbit
The Starlight Kid
hehe

It could be a love scene! xD heart
User Image

lucky b*****d! I want to kiss Sir Ian McKellen!
User Image
Because Goonies! xd

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Connor the Hobbit

Merry and Pippin compare penises, Gadalf and Sam get a love scene
love it razz the rest of them are funny too, but of course I'm obsessed with anything mildly homosexual

typical elf work.

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Did you see the Hobbit yet?! biggrin

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PrinceBloodElf

lol where have you been? you haven't seen my many comments about what a wonderful movie it was and me mocking all the people who didn't get to go see it at midnight?
I liked it considerably more than the LOTR movies... partially because I'm simply not as attached/in love with the book as I am with the LOTR trilogy
parially because Jackson never made any ridiculously false claims that he would stick to the book like he did in interviews before the LOTR movies (so I wasn't expecting my childhood to come to life on screen like I was for LOTR [ohhh the disapointment]) so i was expecting changes
partially because I like how he's incoorporating the necromancer into it
and i've enjoyed the actiony add ins
and he kept the songs for me to sing along to heart
AND THE RIDDLE SCENE WAS AMAZING
but he still didn't make the eagles talk emotion_donotwant lol

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Connor the Hobbit
PrinceBloodElf

lol where have you been? you haven't seen my many comments about what a wonderful movie it was and me mocking all the people who didn't get to go see it at midnight?
I liked it considerably more than the LOTR movies... partially because I'm simply not as attached/in love with the book as I am with the LOTR trilogy
parially because Jackson never made any ridiculously false claims that he would stick to the book like he did in interviews before the LOTR movies (so I wasn't expecting my childhood to come to life on screen like I was for LOTR [ohhh the disapointment]) so i was expecting changes

I knowwwwww crying I wanted to see it the first day it came out; alas, I am a minor, and it came out on a school day. My mom was like, emotion_donotwant NO.
I really loved the movie, and even though he didn't stick to the book, (I totally agree with you here, I'm not as smitten with the Hobbit as with LotR) I loved it anyway. The part with Galadriel was.... interesting, and the dwarves were absolutely awesome. The songs were beautiful. Bombur, catch! xd
And of course, the riddle scene was wonderful. And Smeagol, oh Smeagol. I felt so bad when he was crouching behind the rock, I was like emotion_kirakira LET ME TAKE HIM HOME- HE NEEDS A HUG. emotion_donotwant
I also liked that fight scene with the Pale Orc. That was intensely epic, to say the least. emotion_dowant
So yeah, I ******** LOVED THE MOVIE. emotion_dowant

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PrinceBloodElf
Connor the Hobbit
PrinceBloodElf

I knowwwwww crying I wanted to see it the first day it came out; alas, I am a minor, and it came out on a school day. My mom was like, emotion_donotwant NO.
I really loved the movie, and even though he didn't stick to the book, (I totally agree with you here, I'm not as smitten with the Hobbit as with LotR) I loved it anyway. The part with Galadriel was.... interesting, and the dwarves were absolutely awesome. The songs were beautiful. Bombur, catch! xd
And of course, the riddle scene was wonderful. And Smeagol, oh Smeagol. I felt so bad when he was crouching behind the rock, I was like emotion_kirakira LET ME TAKE HIM HOME- HE NEEDS A HUG. emotion_donotwant
I also liked that fight scene with the Pale Orc. That was intensely epic, to say the least. emotion_dowant
So yeah, I ******** LOVED THE MOVIE. emotion_dowant

GAHHH THE CG FOR THE PALE ORC WAS AWFUL!
Awful to the point where it really distracted me
I mean really, they don't have the resources to make him look a little more realistic?
they should've just put a guy in makeup...
BUT other than that... razz

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
As always I think Sir Christopher Lee steals it. "I cannot get up these goddamned steps" lol

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
spoonybard111
As always I think Sir Christopher Lee steals it. "I cannot get up these goddamned steps" lol

Sir Christopher Lee is the true most interesting man in the world~

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Connor the Hobbit
spoonybard111

Sir Christopher Lee is the true most interesting man in the world~

Yea verily. I'm waiting for his rock opera on the life of Charlemagne:

I shed the blood of the Saxon men!

Timid Cutie-Pie

11,075 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
?! Wh-What What is this?! rofl creaks me up every time

Typical Elf work! talk2hand

Interesting Codger

Wealthy Vampire

5,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
I think it was funnies however when they all forgot they were in a hobbit-hole xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff