Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love to stay up late to read. Lord of the Rings was no exception. When I was reading the part with Shelob, I glanced to the next page and saw a huge spider crawling across it! Books make good weapons against spiders razz
Staying up late and reading... I've been doing that since I was 4 :') <333 ... *feels old*

ANDANDAND THAT... would have freaked me out. I'm not like, scared of spiders (a friend and I actually have an idea for a really funny story about spiders...), but reading about friggin' Shelob and then seeing a live spider would totally set me on edge. I'd be watching the cielings and walls for giant spiders non-stop XD
I almost shrieked, except my sister was asleep in the next bed. So I had to suck it up and... go get my dad sweatdrop
ewewewewew. I would have shrieked anyway. D':
Shelob was the one thing that bothered me about LOTR. I have a massive fear of the little monstrosities, so having a large one in the book disturbed me.

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Shelob's a pussycat compared to Ungoliant. Now THAT'S a spider...
I can sit through monster movies and I'm fine. But stick a spider(or snake) in a movie, and THEN it's scary >.<
Looking forward to see what they do with the spiders of Murkwood. Smaller than Shelob the great, of course, but far, far more of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff