Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Rudhe
The pieces in ruins seems reminiscent of the fading presence of the old Middle Earth in the books. It is charming in a way~

The spoiler button didn't work for me??

I rather liked it myself. I just wished that the ruins were open so that I could see the rest of it! I was glad I could still see at least a little from the street though.

I was so confused when I tried responding through my phone yesterday. I went to quote you and your name changed and I wasn't sure if it was glitching or not. ^^;
*sneaks in quietly* *looks around*
Thuringwethil the Vampire
*sneaks in quietly* *looks around*

*Hoom* [in best entish voice~]

What have we here?
Rudhe

*Hoom* [in best entish voice~]

What have we here?

From what I gather, you have here a lovely little forum... but if your intention was to ask who I am, I shall just answer that I am a cursed soul forever wandering, eternally denied the light of Valimar.
Thuringwethil the Vampire

From what I gather, you have here a lovely little forum... but if your intention was to ask who I am, I shall just answer that I am a cursed soul forever wandering, eternally denied the light of Valimar.

Denied? From the lights of Valimar? How strange.

You speak of an ancient place. From stories we tell children...

Genius

Well, they finally went and deleted the LOTR subthread. Does this mean we're dead, guys? neutral

Alien Invader

omg the lotr/tolkien forum is GONE
but this thread will always be a classic
with that classic beauty such a hottie

Sparkly Pants

I was sad but unsurprised to find that the LOTR subforum had disappeared when I looked for it today crying . I will never forget it though, or the excellent people that frequented it. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff