Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merily
*throws a Pokeball!* ninja

"Gotcha! Niere was caught!" Apparently I'm a level 1 and super easy to catch. ninja
Niere
Merily
*throws a Pokeball!* ninja

"Gotcha! Niere was caught!" Apparently I'm a level 1 and super easy to catch. ninja

You need to start working out more or something. xd
Merily

Truer words have never been said. I'll work on that. Maybe I'll even evolve. 3nodding
Niere
Merily

Truer words have never been said. I'll work on that. Maybe I'll even evolve. 3nodding

And if I wasn't so rusty on my pokemon knowledge, I'm sure I could come up with a witty name for what Niere evolves into. *insert aptly named pokemon here* wink

Edit: Oh, darn it, I missed out on a free thing. As I was replying, I got a pink giftbox, but it was on the page that automatically loads after you reply, so by the time I clicked it, it didn't work. Sigh. stare

Genius

Has anyone heard from Glorfirith Anun? First post in this thread, by the way. I was a lurker back in 06-08 or so. Just signed back into Gaia. She was a friend of mine, back in the day, thought you guys might know.

Edit: Annun, that is.
Ahari
Has anyone heard from Glorfirith Anun? First post in this thread, by the way. I was a lurker back in 06-08 or so. Just signed back into Gaia. She was a friend of mine, back in the day, thought you guys might know.

Edit: Annun, that is.

I *think* I might be friends with her on Facebook, but I'm not entirely sure. So this reply probably isn't that big of a help. sweatdrop

Tricky Lunatic

Angelic intervention, huh? Clever. Also horrible. Not that it matters, really. Brought me down no problemo.

Hey, I've a right to put my trust in something. I am human after all. Hence my homicidal&psychopathic tendencies.

Neither a gift from heaven nor from hell. Nay, this curse is simply a 'blessing' by humanity.

But you gotta admit, the whole moral contest between heaven and hell over the free will of mankind is everything between awesome and fun.

And y'all should know by now, you'd best not mess with my stories. It ain't funny.

Don't try to fight me on my level. This quarrel ain't no video or game. No matter how much both like to consume my dignity. Reality is hardly imaginary, because then it would be a byproduct of this imperfect perception. Reality is the truth, the controversy over which just proves my point of imperfect perception.

Why do I go on about this? Why??? BECAUSE I DON'T GET WHY EVERYONE GIVES A ********.

Don't blame gods or demons or good and evil or virtual realization or human subcreation or whatever sick excuse for what a sorry a** you are. Blame yourself.

And you can trust my crazy ranting, because I'm brilliant. So fck you.

And for w/e fuss about hypocrisy by projecting, true, I am critically flawed (so bite me you lousy fairies) I am simply listing the offenses to my intellect by way of behaving like some stupid whore wannabe for the sake of posterity despite the potential...nay, probable rape of said posterity.

You're all idiots, so be nice for fcks sake. Stupid beats weak, imho. Weakness ain't my area of authority.

Really, that half-brother can be a complete fck-tard about all that weakness sht. Yes he has a girlfriend so fck off you sick assholes.

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
For those of you who care, here is the teaser trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.

I'm still excited for it.

Shameless Noob

9,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kemmybelle
For those of you who care, here is the teaser trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.

I'm still excited for it.

Much to love. Much to mock.

Last film looks to be an incredibly beautiful film like the ones before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games