Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starryskie
Kittu_Nii_chan
sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.

yes you are

No, I'm with her...
I'm not a fan of the animated version of LotR, and that's putting it lightly... After being an anime fan, I have this opinion that Jap and Jap-inspired animation are the best in the entire world... While I don't disagree that Legolas is, as you put it, "HOT", I don't think the animated pics showed at the beginning of the thread justified his "HOTness"...

sweatdrop What did I just say? Damn, must've OD'd... j/k
Freodwyn
Kirjava

Thank you, Freodwyn. stare That brings back so many unpleasant memories that I think I may have to take my own life...

NO! Don't leave me here alone with the idiot fangirls! Don't go where I can't follow!...

I made a promise to myself. I said, "Don't you leave her, Kirjava Gamgee. And I don't mean to, I don't mean to."
ryuuen kurai
I'm not a fan of the animated version of LotR, and that's putting it lightly... After being an anime fan, I have this opinion that Jap and Jap-inspired animation are the best in the entire world... While I don't disagree that Legolas is, as you put it, "HOT", I don't think the animated pics showed at the beginning of the thread justified his "HOTness"...

She was being... sarcastic. Obviously, seeing as the animated Legolas is not approaching "HOT"ness.
Mocking fan-girls is so much fun! biggrin
I TOTLALY AGREE IWD U LEGOLAS IS SOO HOT I HABB IS POSTA!!! blaugh

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
ryuuen kurai

Some people don't grasp sarcasm, do they? xd

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
mashyfreak
I TOTLALY AGREE IWD U LEGOLAS IS SOO HOT I HABB IS POSTA!!! blaugh

OMG! I want a "POSTA" of Bakshi Legolas! stare
You know...I knew there was a reason I always avoided the animated LotR movies. Now I remember why. xd
Legolasgreenleaf_
And what about the end? That deserves a thread of it's own. Suddenly Gandalf rides in and throws his sword in the air (thereby winning the battle of Helm's Deep who knows how) and a voice goes "And so Frodo and his friends drove evil out of Middle Earth forever." They never even showed the ring get destroyed!

Legolasgreenleaf, didn't you know that throwing swords into the air means instant victory? That sword turning end over end in the blue skies above not only won the battle, but also transported Frodo to the Fires of Mordor where he could easily and conveniently deposit the ring.

I can't believe that you're so ignorant of the great tradition of sword throwing. Tsk, tsk, tsk. stare
Before I read the books, for a very, very short period of time I actually was wavering between having a crush on Legolas. Then I realized that he's just a great character. But during that time, I watched the animated film. I couldn't remember the part where Legolas comes riding up on his horsey and when Aragorn yelled "Legolas!" my heart leapt. I was really excited and then...Bam! Total hotness...yeah...
Orlando Bloom's "alright."
I think Pippin and Merry are a lot sexier!! heart

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eikatsu

*points to the first post* We aren't talking about Orlando Bloom.
Freodwyn

Not to mention the lack of an ending paved the way for another great evil...the Rankin/Bass "Return of the King"!

Where there's a whip (whicccha), there's a way!
(Where there's a whip...)
We don't wanna go to war today,
But the Lord of the Lash says, "Nay, nay nay!"
We're gonna march all day, all day, all day....
For, where's there's a whip there's a way!
Left right, left right, left right!
A crack on the back says "We're gonna fight!
We're gonna march all day and night and more!"
For we are the slaves of the Dark Lord's Sword!

Now, why didn't that film win an Oscar for best original score? eek
Alhyia
ryuuen kurai

She was being... sarcastic. Obviously, seeing as the animated Legolas is not approaching "HOT"ness.
Mocking fan-girls is so much fun! biggrin

blaugh
Eikatsu

Holy crap. Not only are you talking about something that is completely unrelated to the topic, your sig is also five times the size of the 500X500 limit. Change it, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff