Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kirjava

Thank you, Freodwyn. stare That brings back so many unpleasant memories that I think I may have to take my own life...

NO! Don't leave me here alone with the idiot fangirls! Don't go where I can't follow!...
redroxmysox
Freodwyn
redroxmysox
*sigh* the skirt.....i seriously shook my head and laughed when i saw that...

I laughed more at Viking Boromir and Gimli the Tall, but the skirt was hilarious as well.

Oh yea! I just remembered Viking Boromir! That was great! He had the Viking hat and the big bushy beard, I laughed for a long time there.

The Skirts! eek

I love those movies, they're great fun to watch with other cynical people. I still don't understand the whole lack of pants things. Though I guess it can be summed up in Boromir's line,
"Gondor has no pants. Gondor needs no pants."
Or something like that.
I've really got to watch those again...
dont you remember me? you agreed that im not an idiotic fan girl in one of the other posts with stupid fan girls
And what about the end? That deserves a thread of it's own. Suddenly Gandalf rides in and throws his sword in the air (thereby winning the battle of Helm's Deep who knows how) and a voice goes "And so Frodo and his friends drove evil out of Middle Earth forever." They never even showed the ring get destroyed!

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
redroxmysox
dont you remember me? you agreed that im not an idiotic fan girl in one of the other posts with stupid fan girls

I wasn't talking about you.
Legolasgreenleaf_
And what about the end? That deserves a thread of it's own. Suddenly Gandalf rides in and throws his sword in the air (thereby winning the battle of Helm's Deep who knows how) and a voice goes "And so Frodo and his friends drove evil out of Middle Earth forever." They never even showed the ring get destroyed!

are you serious? now I dunno if I want to watch the ending..sounds too lame

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Legolasgreenleaf_

Not to mention the lack of an ending paved the way for another great evil...the Rankin/Bass "Return of the King"!
Freodwyn
redroxmysox

well yea but I can still be here to help you try and make sense of the fan girls
Legolasgreenleaf_

Ah yes, and triumphant music plays as Aragorn and company are surrounded by a seemingly unkillable foe.

Have you ever seen "Return of the King'? No no, not the good one, the animated one. It sort of picks up where Bakshi left off. Except, they forget Shelob. The orcs just sort of happen across Frodo, discard the Ring and Sting, and prance off to the tower with him.
Kittu_Nii_chan
sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.

yes you are

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
redroxmysox
Freodwyn
redroxmysox

well yea but I can still be here to help you try and make sense of the fan girls

Yes. But the "don't leave me here alone..." thing was a cheap reference to Sam in Shelob's lair.
Legolasgreenleaf_
Do you remember the scene where they're running, and they pan down and stop showing Aragorn and Legolas's feet pouding the ground, but they also show *cough* something else and Legolas's pants are way too tight?

Yes... yes... I'd spent the last months of my life trying to delete that very scene from my mind, but now you have brought it back to me in technicolour. gonk

Quote:
That should be R rated!

I think that the whole film should have been made illegal. Froggy Legolas, Boromir The Viking, Aragorn of the Short Skirt, Bill The Magical Colour-Changing Pony, Pippin of the Ever-Changing Hair, and Saurumon the White in Red are such insults to Tolkien and various forms of bacteria that I can't believe the film wasn't kept under lock and key in a secret government laboratory.

Quote:
Then the lovely underwear scenes, wow sweatdrop Aragorn and Boromir are always falling over and you can see their underwear.

With that movie, I'm just damn glad that they were wearing underwear at all! whee

Quote:
I guess the film budget was too low to afford pants.

The film budget was too low to actually afford anything. Half the time they took live action people and painted over them!

Quote:
By the way, if you don't know, I'm ElfishPrincess. In disguise! (This is my last other other username, I promise).

Ooh! I didn't know! I was actually going to ask you to join our guild, but I don't think we need male counterparts as members. xd
StarWarrior Chi
Kittu_Nii_chan
sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.

I don't think he's ugly, but i don't see what the bid deal is either. o.o *holds up another shield*

I agree.

I don't really think he's "sexy", but he is a good actor.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Starryskie
Kittu_Nii_chan

yes you are

No she isn't.
That, and they decided to cut out Gimil and Legolas. Dear Gods, we're running out of time. What do we do? Why don't we cut out two main characters!

Edit: I was referring to the Return of the King cartoon.

And though I don't think Legolas is hot or attractive to me in a romantic way, I think it is his nature to be good looking, as one of the Elven race. Whether or not Orlando Bloom did anywhere near a good job of this is questionable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff