Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyrasence
Freodwyn, do you know what happened to the other regulars? Gussu, Alantie, Imy, Nimmy, etc?

.... A-and like three months later. Holy crap, this place is still a thing? Awesome. Gussu goes to school for art and forgets that Gaia exists.
For all y'all tumblr users, this is actually on-topic!

MMMMMmm look at that receding chin and wonky eyes heart

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Caeleste
For all y'all tumblr users, this is actually on-topic!

MMMMMmm look at that receding chin and wonky eyes heart

That is a beautiful gif set indeed. 3nodding

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Leave the country for a year, come back and all your hard-earned gold is worthless. I should have invested in stuff before going, but at the time I figured I'd still have time to come on here. Meh.

Edit: On the plus side, the Dernier*Cri stuff is suddenly looking very affordable.

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42

Edit: On the plus side, the Dernier*Cri stuff is suddenly looking very affordable.

I knew there was some odd upside to the craziness. On the other hand, no one was ever all that excited about the Dernier*Cri shop items. xd

What infuriates me is that gaia is nothing but buying and selling and fighting and losing and splurging and utter madness such that all other features are dead, except for the forums.

They're feeding addiction. And not the relatively benign addiction. The attempting to compete with crack sales addiction.

KIDS. GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY SO IT CAN'T BE SPENT ON DRUGS. <~ never works

I hear Lanzer's drug addictions finally got the better of him. Or he decided to go live where marijuana has been legalized for recreational use.

edit: Pop a lucky spin out of *Cri. That might catch you up a bit, providing you got 180mill to lose~

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
I just wanted this hat but didn't want to want this hat. Now I don't even care anymore.

Wait, what are the lucky spins and how is that not more likely to just leave me further behind?

Edit: Do I even want to know what GoFusion is?

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42
I just wanted this hat but didn't want to want this hat. Now I don't even care anymore.

Wait, what are the lucky spins and how is that not more likely to just leave me further behind?

Edit: Do I even want to know what GoFusion is?

I was just poking about a bit and doubled my golds with it. Might be worth a try, if it's worth the trouble.

The kid-friendly apology for the disastrous Alchemy gold-sink. I liek it. It's more gaia-esque than some of the other things.

For example, the sudden ambiguous approach to what can be defined as "PG13" ergo constipated dumps of bad taste, nausea, and throwing up a little in one's mouth, etc. etc...

Much unlike the most lovely effect of bad taste, nausea, and throwing up a little in one's mouth one experiences when observing this thread.

heart rofl dramallama

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Then I'll probably check each of those out when I have more time to spend on Gaia than the amount it takes to check this thread.

PG13 may be annoying but G bothers me. Tangled is PG13 and Cars 2 is G. Because hitting people with frying pans is too violent but shooting is totally okay as long as it's just cars. (Yes, this still bugs me.)
omg why are you all still here

move on with your ******** lives

Tricky Lunatic

Falathrim
omg why are you all still here

move on with your ******** lives

I thought I killed you? No wait...I didn't. Whoops. rofl

Incidentally the love of Bakshi Legolas is hardly life-consuming, as it may have been for you. But our hearts have been stolen by Bakshi Legolas's waxen hair and cross-eyed stare~

If you are referring to gaia, well. It's always fun to watch a sinking ship. Is it not?

What could you say...an idea! GRAMMARGRAMMARGRAMMARGRAMMAR

For the purpose of advocating polite conversation rather than thinly-veiled homicidal-intent, how are you doing with your grammar obsession? Anything new? <3

Dangerous Trader

Zabby42
Leave the country for a year, come back and all your hard-earned gold is worthless. I should have invested in stuff before going, but at the time I figured I'd still have time to come on here. Meh.

When I left I had invested all but a million gold, you can have a couple of my donation letters if you like.

I'm a Steam trading mogul instead of a Gaia trading mogul now.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Ryuke Dragon
When I left I had invested all but a million gold, you can have a couple of my donation letters if you like.

That is ridiculously generous of you. I'm more likely to just hoard it than exchanging and reinvesting (donation letter nostalgia), but if it really isn't so important to you, I'll take you up on that. But I must give you my now-useless gold in addition to offering to fulfill any type of art request you may have (though I don't really have that much confidence in my abilities). Or if you ever need something translated from Japanese, let me know!

Dangerous Trader

Zabby42
Ryuke Dragon

That is ridiculously generous of you. I'm more likely to just hoard it than exchanging and reinvesting (donation letter nostalgia), but if it really isn't so important to you, I'll take you up on that. But I must give you my now-useless gold in addition to offering to fulfill any type of art request you may have (though I don't really have that much confidence in my abilities). Or if you ever need something translated from Japanese, let me know!

Meh, what's the point of power if you don't use it, take it freely without regret. I'm sure me and my 215 skeletons will be just fine.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lyrasence
Freodwyn, do you know what happened to the other regulars? Gussu, Alantie, Imy, Nimmy, etc?

Nimrodel became addicted to an online, browser based text game about vampires and lycans for three years, and is now a radical feminist on Tumblr. She also finds it amusing that whenever she visits one of her old online haunts, she sees people asking about her. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff