Rinn Lothron
Hello random awkward page with no posts. heart

Been playing RTS games? Stratego?

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
Hello random awkward page with no posts. heart

Been playing RTS games? Stratego?

Oh hello person whom I just 'knew' would quote my erroneous post.

Uh, I'm looking those up...

Oh. I've dabbled in some BORING variations on FaceBook, but not recently. Also have been playing HoC farming essence for gold - amusing to say the least. But no, besides that, I have not.

Ryuke means 'Real-time Strategy' games for those of you who also do not know.

I don't really play games that are not digital. I only ever play mind-games with people (as in messing with their heads). rofl
Does that count?

Oh but live-action physical prowess and/or "getting up off of my arse and kicking someone else's arse at something like informal tennis or improvisational volleyball" I absolutely love.

Very few people willing to partake in that juvenile crap these days, and I'm not the 'sporty' type - willing to force anyone to participate.

But board games and 20 questions...maybe not card games (meaning literal 'card games' i.e. Go Fish. Not 'games that use cards' )...can go climb up a wall and get trapped in a spider web.

Tricky Lunatic

Anywho. I need shoes, but the shoes hate me. Does anyone want to recommend some shoes?

I mean, you'd think it'd be easy. rofl

edit: Ignore the hat. I'm not entirely sure how it got there.

editedit: Oh these work, maybe I was just looking in the wrong place. In fact, they're cute. blaugh

And now to see if I can get this hat off... sweatdrop

editeditedit: OH FOR THE LOVE OF... scream

Arthalion's Wife

Tricky Lunatic

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Haldo, didn't want to just directly quote your Militant Genius thing.

Rinn Lothron
HoC
Never even tried that, any good outside of the farming?

Rinn Lothron
I only ever play mind-games with people (as in messing with their heads). rofl
Does that count?
One could say that all games are merely a location and a set of rules on which mindgames are played out.

Rinn Lothron
But board games and 20 questions...maybe not card games (meaning literal 'card games' i.e. Go Fish. Not 'games that use cards' )...can go climb up a wall and get trapped in a spider web.
There are a number of card games like this that are worth playing, Fluxx and The Great Dalmuti come to mind.
Been playing a lot of Descent and Arkham Horror lately, we used to play Munchkin Quest and "Betrayal at House On The Hill".

@RIG, interested in the Dramatic Noir, but people asking far too much for it, seems like a common drop from the RIG with that low sellback, not paying 140k for it razz

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
Haldo, didn't want to just directly quote your Militant Genius thing.

I...have nothing to say to this.

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
HoC
Never even tried that, any good outside of the farming?

Once you get the gist of it and find the more effective strategies to win, it can be pretty entertaining to have multiple different characters to be angry at over betrayal, failure to perform at optimal ...something, as well as just plain rage that the opponent has thirty of the one card that not only kills whole platoons before you can get a hit in, but you also just simply can't seem to get ahold of by any means available, whatsoever.

At which point I kill Keljana and take her base portal by shoving a spork up Goff Eagye's rectum.
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
I only ever play mind-games with people (as in messing with their heads). rofl
Does that count?
One could say that all games are merely a location and a set of rules on which mindgames are played out.

Well I guess the only rule is "You just lost the game."

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
There are a number of card games like this that are worth playing, Fluxx and The Great Dalmuti come to mind.
Been playing a lot of Descent and Arkham Horror lately, we used to play Munchkin Quest and "Betrayal at House On The Hill".

Huh, Fluxx, that looks cute. Unfortunately I'm still traumatized from learning multiplication via math problem cards. Gave me some problems to work out, alright.

Ryuke Dragon
@RIG, interested in the Dramatic Noir, but people asking far too much for it, seems like a common drop from the RIG with that low sellback, not paying 140k for it razz

/irrelevant to my posts in this convo, but in agreement. However I'm wondering if it's necessary for one of my mules' uh...what's the word: "Still-life interpretive dance moves." More likely to cave and get something prettiful and sparkly that has no point or directive whatsoever besides satisfying my need for accessorizing everything and making it byootiful. emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Once you get the gist of it and find the more effective strategies to win, it can be pretty entertaining to have multiple different characters to be angry at over betrayal, failure to perform at optimal ...something, as well as just plain rage that the opponent has thirty of the one card that not only kills whole platoons before you can get a hit in, but you also just simply can't seem to get ahold of by any means available, whatsoever.

Hmm, sounds like WoW in every meaningful way.

PVPing is just a ragefest, and people who've been doing it longer not only have more experience but better gear. People just mill about or fight in the middle of nowhere instead of defending or attacking, and mostly get ganked while you watch and cry.

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

PVPing is just a ragefest, and people who've been doing it longer not only have more experience but better gear. People just mill about or fight in the middle of nowhere instead of defending or attacking, and mostly get ganked while you watch and cry.

Lol, I'm thinking it's more my description that bears the resemblance, but you ought to give it a go and see for yourself.

And I WILL get that Cataclysm. twisted

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

Lol, I'm thinking it's more my description that bears the resemblance, but you ought to give it a go and see for yourself.

Too bad, Minecraft 1.5 just came out and I'll be busy for the next month at least doing texture packs on it.

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

Too bad, Minecraft 1.5 just came out and I'll be busy for the next month at least doing texture packs on it.

Uh...okay then. Uhh...what? confused

That's nice. Have fun with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas