Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gussumaru Kenji
I feel like I might have been mentioned or something. Hey, what do you guys think of these, I drew them while waiting in line for the midnight premiere of The Hobbit.

Elrond

Thranduil

I really like those! biggrin

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
If it's your preference, I have no problem blowing up my own post. Did you want me to get rid of the other one too? This just shows that I did it again. That one wasn't meant to offend you. I fail at most things, though mainly life.

Edit: My topics were separated by paragraph, anyway. I think you put too much weight on the last one. That wasn't what my post was about. It was merely as much as I felt I should address on that topic. I don't have any interest in attaching my soul to the internet and even that amount was a bit too much, I think.
legolas is the best

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42
If it's your preference, I have no problem blowing up my own post. Did you want me to get rid of the other one too? This just shows that I did it again. That one wasn't meant to offend you. I fail at most things, though mainly life.

Edit: My topics were separated by paragraph, anyway. I think you put too much weight on the last one. That wasn't what my post was about. It was merely as much as I felt I should address on that topic. I don't have any interest in attaching my soul to the internet and even that amount was a bit too much, I think.

I'm not writing a book, Ms. Zabby. Or an essay for that matter. I'm writing pieces and tidbits of a conversation as equally and fairly as I can possibly manage.

And it's not your post that contains sensitive and personal material that can be used against me, or just plain simply in its usage by whatever means or reason is going to inevitably destabilize me and my fractured consciousness.

And yes it is associative, Mr. Whatsit. I didn't just make up the sub-context of M.A.S.K. out of thin air, lol.
Well, even if it was thin air, that isn't all it was. *facedesk*

Truth, Ms. Zabby. No more, no less. But filtering anything through these broken and fractured symbols and easily abused semantics, let alone phonology and superstition and whatever similar crap may come out of person's heads regarding all the stupid things to do with sounds - all of which we inevitably reflect in our lives, culture, social structure - everything, because we are so dependant on, nay, enslaved to these words which were designed to do naught but facilitate the ease of communication.

My soul was taken from me by the internet. Every action, every behavior, every clack of the keyboard. Madame, I have been robbed of myself, and am not at all appeased by that which I have been given in return.

Would that I could restore every gift of mine they've squandered over selfish ignorance.

I mean, jeez.

Tricky Lunatic

Is everything I say and do not a failure, my dear lady?

There is too much of you that is words. And while I trust my experience in assuming you are not some heretical traitor out to devour my soul in the most heinous way possible - meaning 'human' - means that you have a good heart, if just simply based on Christian faith and trust in those beliefs, however fallible.

But you absorb too much of other persons through your words, and that is something I simply can give no more of. Far, far too much is still taken of me, and there will come a point where I will turn to lead and give no more.

I would apologize for ...whatever it is that made you assume that my self-hatred somehow referred to you and what you should do with yourself, but it is my experiential belief that your words are complete bullshit and I shouldn't trust even a single piece of s**t you say.

Oh, is that something you were saying, ma'am? I thought we were conversing, not trading essays. rofl

What a stupid concept.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
It's the use of part of my screen name which makes me think you're referring to me. And you said you wanted to destroy my post. That's it. I could bring it back, if you'd prefer, but there isn't really a point as communication is impossible between the two of us. Ditzy remarks of no substance seem preferable, I may return to that. User Image

Incidentally, "Life of Pi" is the best use of 3D technology I've yet seen. Stunning. Really. Any lesser use may as well be 2D, I think.

Tricky Lunatic

Whatever use of your screenname was there to indicate the overall conversation with myself was otherwise being directed at you. razz

I will not explain the nature of my will toward destruction. I may as well have said "I feel quite irksome to the point of behaving unnecessarily rash."

I'll stick with KILL EVERYTHING burning_eyes as better befits me.

Now that, I can absolutely agree with. I have not seen it yet, but I am positive that I shall be floored by the way they portrayed the story. Which, I similarly have not read either.

It's more fun reading through other peoples' minds. Quite darling indeed. I may as well be deaf, lol.

You know I really love LotR when I am willing to listen to/read it over and over again by way of the number of passing friends. ^___^

Perhaps this has made the Hobbit much more vivid to me. Being able to see an old, somewhat despised thing, from so many hearts and eyes, most certainly made every bit of the movie most enjoyable.

Not like I collect such things. I draw pictures, and dream. Perhaps this is why I see your discontent as rather hypocritical.

But what are we here for but to complain? Half the convo here consists of whining. rofl
So what if I am complaining? Would I not complain about complaining?

I would complain about writing essays and such. Complaining and whining and gnashing of teeth to no end. To the point of becoming violent, perhaps.

All there is that I should say is, sense? What is the point of making sense, when senselessness erupts at every turnpoint?

Why am I being distracted? Ooo, look. A penny....

Dangerous Trader

Where is everybody?

Arthalion's Wife

Ryuke Dragon
Where is everybody?

In hiding/lurking.
Haven't been on the computer as often as usual- the computer tends to make my dizziness worse. xp Anything exciting going on with you guys?

Dangerous Trader

Finally got my nibs for my bamboo tablet stylus, ripped the crap out of my old one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff