Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
I would, but I'm really not into going to the movies alone. That and when I'm told "I'll wait until you come back from Phoenix to see it" it seems somehow wrong to immediately go anyway right then. A person can't help being sick (usually).

Tricky Lunatic

Ah Zabby. xd

It's worth seeing twice. Once alone, and again with a friend. Gives you two different perspectives on it.

For example, I went with my mom, because my dad's a pain in the a**. Then I went and saw it in 3D with my dad. Completely different viewpoints, even without discussing the movie.

Maybe I'll go see it again by myself. Hmm.

I think the Hobo-kitty is cute! 4laugh

Zabby, just dont get the large popcorn. You'll end up eating it all yourself. emotion_puke

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
I have a limited amount of free movie tickets. Anyway, now I'm sick. I blame that person. -_-* Also, I think I want to see Les Mis about a dozen more times. This isn't going to happen until the DVD comes out.

Tricky Lunatic

Aww, I'm sorry. At least you saw Les Mis, lol.

And am I the only one who likes the golden snake? The brown(or yellow) snake is my Chinese year sign. I say this on the assumption that Caely immediately snatches Dark Omen. She has quite good taste, but I don't know if her style includes this. Reminds me of someone else, rather. xD

I dunno about anyone else, but I absolutely adore snakes. They are such adorable creatures! Ever seen the baby ones? They are like squiggly little wormies, lol. But they're not covered in mucus and have uncannily keen senses.

Do I relate to the animal? Certainly. Do I at all fall into western culture's idea of a person who has snakelike qualities? Well ********.

Hence my inevitable interest in Eastern cultures. They're taken in by much sillier things.

I am no less deadly for it, of course. ^_^

And while love the sound of dry reptililian skin, I'm far too floofy to fit the bill. :O

Oh the inevitable floofiness. *foof!* eek

Tricky Lunatic

Boo, I don't know which to get. One has a cute and prettyful snake, but the other works with my outfit. Both are likely to hit the marketplace at some point. The snake has lovely coloring, the other is quite depressing. Hmmm....

There's not much I can do with the snake. Would rather have the dragon anyways. emotion_bigheart

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
How The Hobbit should have ended by the people at How It Should Have Ended. I thought it was good. Although I do suppose there is a risk of spoilers if you haven't seen the movie yet. So be aware.

Tricky Lunatic

Oh la la! 'Tis a random meandering fool. :cute

This looks like Zabby to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Expensive as frack tho.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Wow, that's really cute. If my computer would hook up to the internet I'd mess around with it. As it is, just crawling over to Dad's for my daily log-in has kind of been wearing me out. ^^; Well, the dolls are way too much, but I have some of the other expensive items already... Hm... There's a scene in one of the Zabby storylines I occasionally play out in my head at times like this when I'm sick and can't do anything which that dress would be perfect for. She didn't have wings at the time but I can totally see the humor in using it as a headdress. Ha ha, that's great. (I haven't really been doing Zabby or any other of my storylines this time, I've mostly had random bits of Les Mis going through my head... ^^; )

Tricky Lunatic

Lol it's a valkyrie headress. Or it symbolizes flights of inspiration granted by the muse that wears it.

But I absolutely adore the navy blue. I just liked the coloring of the skin better, you can use whatever.

Tricky Lunatic

ninja

Bewbies. blaugh

Dapper Businesswoman

eek Whar?? ninja

Tricky Lunatic

On ur chest lolololol rofl

Arthalion's Wife

Mm. Yes. Gold shop update. Had some nice, useful clothes and accessories to use. whee

Tricky Lunatic

I do not know how anyone cannot love those boots.

And me, I came up with this incredibly tacky outfit. AND IT WORKS WTF. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff