Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Lunatic

Aravilui Tiranistion
Love. So much love for the soundtrack. I've faltered a little today. bad, hard day. ugh.

Ugh. *trips you* Blame somebody.

Or smack me upside the head, you pansy-a**. I'm sure it'll make you feel better.

Although 'tis more likely to make me feel better, hanging around such a bunch of pansy-assed elves and humans.

Only ones to a right being pansies are hobbits and dwarves, the former because, well, they are. The dwarves cause they can pull it off without massive fail, lol. NOTHING LIKE ANGRY PRANCING MIDGETS.

You in particular, have a particularly icky sticky sickly scent about you, despite alleged 'elfy' skills.

Like a partly rotten cactus.

Canadians. Canadians have the right to be pansies. Canadians make pansiness bad-a** by inadvertently deriving universal immunity from it. Also annoying as hell.

Most of the 'elves' around here are complete weenies. Give me a cold-hearted bloodthirsty creature with an iron fist and an ironic love for peace and mercy, and I'll show you an elf.

Flighty, fluffy, hippies with eggs for brains....ok maybe Legolas - which is cannon - but elves are extremely down-to-earth beings, without actually being part of it. Also very very old. Acting like a toy-poodle or a two-year-old oozing mindless innocence is sickening.

Sure, I'd opt for mannish cultures, for Canada's sake (lolwhut), but they stink. Except for the Rohirrim, who stink anyway, but only as much as the horses do.

And horsies are pretty. Not ponies, horsies. Get your Rohirric straight. Gay-ponies, I mean, for the love of Eru! It's an insult to poor ol' Bill, I tell ye.

Beloved Hunter

Rinn Lothron
Aravilui Tiranistion
Love. So much love for the soundtrack. I've faltered a little today. bad, hard day. ugh.

Or smack me upside the head, you pansy-a**. I'm sure it'll make you feel better.

Although 'tis more likely to make me feel better, hanging around such a bunch of pansy-assed elves and humans.

Only ones to a right being pansies are hobbits and dwarves, the former because, well, they are. The dwarves cause they can pull it off without massive fail, lol. NOTHING LIKE ANGRY PRANCING MIDGETS.

You in particular, have a particularly icky sticky sickly scent about you, despite alleged 'elfy' skills.

Canadians. Canadians have the right to be pansies. Canadians make pansiness bad-a** by inadvertently deriving universal immunity from it. Also annoying as hell.

Most of the 'elves' around here are complete weenies. Give me a cold-hearted bloodthirsty creature with an iron fist and an ironic love for peace and mercy, and I'll show you an elf.

Flighty, fluffy, hippies with eggs for brains....ok maybe Legolas - which is cannon - but elves are extremely down-to-earth beings, without actually being part of it. Also very very old. Acting like a toy-poodle or a two-year-old oozing mindless innocence is sickening.

Sure, I'd opt for mannish cultures, for Canada's sake (lolwhut), but they stink. Except for the Rohirrim, who stink anyway, but only as much as the horses do.

And horsies are pretty. Not ponies, horsies. Get your Rohirric straight. Gay-ponies, I mean, for the love of Eru! It's an insult to poor ol' Bill, I tell ye.

Who the hell said my bad day had anything to do with you? My mom just left my Dad and I still live with them. THAT is the reason for my bad day. Guilty conscience much, that you assume everything has to have something to do with you?

Tricky Lunatic

Aravilui Tiranistion
Rinn Lothron
Aravilui Tiranistion

Who the hell said my bad day had anything to do with you? My mom just left my Dad and I still live with them. THAT is the reason for my bad day. Guilty conscience much, that you assume everything has to have something to do with you?

No. Your assumption that I'm an idiot is a bit irritating, however.

I was making it about me in an attempt to help you feel better, such that you could take out your anger if you like. But somewhere midway I got distracted by how much dislike I have for your character.

I'm sorry about your family situation. Mine sucks with about equal regard as of now and has been for the past three years now. And the shock never lessens over time.

Trust me, I take better to being treated like a doormat than needing to dodge the accusation that my observational and decisive skills are somehow compromised.

I assure you, they are not. No matter how many times I am tempted.
On the other hand, this talking thing is foreign to me, and I tend to get disgusted with either it or myself somewhere midway of me typing a post. Which I then post for lack of a point to which I may resume, and willingly take the heat for being a b***h rather than allowing myself to beat myself up and then, eventually, inevitably, break out into a psychotic rage in which all my predominant faculties are locked into a room where they are forced to watch me wreak emotional and psychological havoc on the people I love.

Now, tell me which is more horrifying. Being a crazy, senseless, incomprehensible biotch? Or inviting living hell onto my doorstep?

And while I may maintain the principle that this pain is something no one deserves therefore waiving any seemingly justified reaction to ignorance as a welcome invitation to rain my internal hell down on their weak pitiful minds....crap, there it goes. I digress.

Anywho, I can only maintain so much sympathy at any given point in time before said sympathy must perform and evasive maneuver and change form. That is, unless, someone's at the other end and I am not simply observing.

Hence why I was able to catch that mid-post segue.
There is no cure for my incomprehensible and near-ridiculous manner of speech, however.
So, anyway. That sucks. sad

I'm surprised this needs any translation: Come at me bro! biggrin
Rinn Lothron
Aravilui Tiranistion
Rinn Lothron
Aravilui Tiranistion

No. Your assumption that I'm an idiot is a bit irritating, however.

I was making it about me in an attempt to help you feel better, such that you could take out your anger if you like. But somewhere midway I got distracted by how much dislike I have for your character.

I'm sorry about your family situation. Mine sucks with about equal regard as of now and has been for the past three years now. And the shock never lessens over time.

Trust me, I take better to being treated like a doormat than needing to dodge the accusation that my observational and decisive skills are somehow compromised.

I assure you, they are not. No matter how many times I am tempted.
On the other hand, this talking thing is foreign to me, and I tend to get disgusted with either it or myself somewhere midway of me typing a post. Which I then post for lack of a point to which I may resume, and willingly take the heat for being a b***h rather than allowing myself to beat myself up and then, eventually, inevitably, break out into a psychotic rage in which all my predominant faculties are locked into a room where they are forced to watch me wreak emotional and psychological havoc on the people I love.

Now, tell me which is more horrifying. Being a crazy, senseless, incomprehensible biotch? Or inviting living hell onto my doorstep?

And while I may maintain the principle that this pain is something no one deserves therefore waiving any seemingly justified reaction to ignorance as a welcome invitation to rain my internal hell down on their weak pitiful minds....crap, there it goes. I digress.

Anywho, I can only maintain so much sympathy at any given point in time before said sympathy must perform and evasive maneuver and change form. That is, unless, someone's at the other end and I am not simply observing.

Hence why I was able to catch that mid-post segue.
There is no cure for my incomprehensible and near-ridiculous manner of speech, however.
So, anyway. That sucks. sad

I'm surprised this needs any translation: Come at me bro! biggrin

Y r u so annoying ?
Aravilui Tiranistion

Trust me, just put 'em on Ignore. Life will be muuuuch simpler.

Tricky Lunatic

Lol Caely. You do that with everything. rolleyes

It's irritating. Even you don't recognize a classic manipulation tactic when you see it? I'm shocked!

Perhaps because it's one that is intended to benefit another human being. Something which, to you, I'm quite positive is completely alien.

Wouldn't want to deprive you of the benefit of selling me out, so I have to get an attempt at exonerating myself from the public's unwarranted punishment visible to you every now and then. wink

You're welcome. If you don't get the irony in this post, then you are clearly not currently in possession of a sarcasm detector. ;P
Caeleste
Aravilui Tiranistion

Trust me, just put 'em on Ignore. Life will be muuuuch simpler.

Or, to put my words in terms you might more easily recognize: Quit being such a dyke, Caely.

Arthalion's Wife

Guess who went to Denny's today. whee

User Image

And no. I did not eat three meals. I went with my parents. The Ring Burger is quite delicious.

Tricky Lunatic

...You got those from Denny's??? eek

Okay, I'll admit, I wasn't irrationally excited until there were pictures. But now I want. :O

Ring burgers? rofl

Arthalion's Wife

Yes. They have various Hobbit inspired meals there at the moment. You get a pack of two trading cards plus a Denny's coupon with ever Hobbit meal you order. My dad got Frodo's Pot Roast Skillet. My mom and I got the burger I was talking about.
Cool! I'll have to find a Dennys! (There was one nearby, but it closed a few years ago.) Then again, I have so many food allergies that eating out is usually pointless. Is there a Thranduil Salad or something? xd
Niere
Yes. They have various Hobbit inspired meals there at the moment. You get a pack of two trading cards plus a Denny's coupon with ever Hobbit meal you order. My dad got Frodo's Pot Roast Skillet. My mom and I got the burger I was talking about.

Damn, the closest Denny's to me is in Ontario. emo

Tricky Lunatic

Oh, this is amusing "Bad Translator"

Bad Translator
Original text:

"One ring to rule them all."

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"The principle of recycling."
rofl Sauron may have been evil, but at least he was environmentally friendly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff