Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rinn Lothron
*stares at Niere*

You know, I've seen a number of weeping angel costumes, and while mine ain't the best, it definitely is the cheapest.

But I s'pose I must admit my dysfunction with temporal dissociation with clairvoyant tendencies sandwiched between my predatorial instincts and psychopathic tendencies has somehow managed to cross paths with the Dr. Who fandom.

i.e. some television marathon involving David Tennant and a storyline that reflects my own thinking.

Finally managed to get Galad to stop calling me a Lady....lol.
More like the Master's and River's b*****d lovechild.

Im bored.

Tricky Lunatic

Tornloke Siliglin Lomlach
Rinn Lothron
*stares at Niere*

You know, I've seen a number of weeping angel costumes, and while mine ain't the best, it definitely is the cheapest.

But I s'pose I must admit my dysfunction with temporal dissociation with clairvoyant tendencies sandwiched between my predatorial instincts and psychopathic tendencies has somehow managed to cross paths with the Dr. Who fandom.

i.e. some television marathon involving David Tennant and a storyline that reflects my own thinking.

Finally managed to get Galad to stop calling me a Lady....lol.
More like the Master's and River's b*****d lovechild.

Im bored.

They're calling me unoriginal, dearie. I simply wished to know just, why?

Making some headway, but now they think I'm being friendly. ;P

Alternatively, my dogmatic dictations of how true originality cannot exist due to the limited human mind and the laws of energy and change, etc etc. Appears to somehow have been mistaken for some problem or inner struggle with my own unoriginality or cliche ideas.

Yet my reasons are always constant. You see what looks to be me struggling with my own humanity? I'm really just trying to deter my mind from the frustration of dealing with overall human stupidity.

Oh now look at that. He's asleep. Hehe, see there is a point to my ramblings. <3

Tricky Lunatic

*whispers* But perhaps I shouldn't try so hard to disguise my hatred for humanity as much...?

Not like there's any concern. My Bourne-like training in non-interference and rigid moral code so as to achieve invisibility means I do no harm.

Considering how I'm only here to watch........

But, oh, how tempting the mind of a trickster can be- heart

lol. whatever. Niere is cute. I desire to give face to the nameless. That which cannot be named, like unto the fallen one even, perhaps, whose name was taken.

Why, if not a name, then a face? Light transpires through all goodness, such things do not shy away. Naming them would be a fallacy, a treachery, beyond cruelty. But light itself is anything besides. Light is life and beauty, gentle yet intensifying....oh s**t, somebody get me away from the prose.

Anywho, for long I have wished to know of whomever was protecting me, to share this glowing gratitude and love for their beauty. As I am helpless as a tree...

Thus far I have only two. Well, three. But the third had been hiding behind the first, and now I must go to sleep for a while.

Arthalion's Wife

Rinn Lothron
lol. whatever. Niere is cute.

Why thank you. And I do really like your weeping angel avatar. Amy Pond!Niere might not like it because of obvious reasons. xd

Tricky Lunatic

Niere
Rinn Lothron
lol. whatever. Niere is cute.

Why thank you. And I do really like your weeping angel avatar. Amy Pond!Niere might not like it because of obvious reasons. xd

So you're Amy? I thought you had to be either Amy or Miss Noble.

Not to worry. It's only a metaphor. Some people would rather have me dress up as a dalek. razz

You could say I once knew one...

edit: Jeez, Gaia. Just leave me alone.
No one else will. Feels like I'm being hunted. And for what? Psych meds? Money? Whackadoodle dandy?

Certainly can't be for sentimentality. My refusal to hunt makes me easy prey.
(Dr Who) blaugh

Tricky Lunatic

Rudhheniel
(Dr Who) blaugh

*doesn't hear the hobbit feet* Is there an owl in here? eek

Arthalion's Wife

Wow. The consolation prize for the Halloween event is better than the one you get for winning. I mean, the mourning armband is way more useful than the throne of bones.
Blarg, I missed most of the event. I'm not even sure if I managed to snag one of the items from trick or treating. xp

Rinn Lothron
But congratulations Meri!! <3

And if I may say so...FINALLY! lol

This made me laugh so hard- the general response when people found out that we eloped was "it's about time!" xd Thanks!

Tricky Lunatic

Lol...Oh!- Cute hat Niere. 3nodding
Merily
This made me laugh so hard- the general response when people found out that we eloped was "it's about time!" xd Thanks!

It totally was! Congrats c:

Arthalion's Wife

Rinn Lothron
Lol...Oh!- Cute hat Niere. 3nodding

Totally forgot I even had it. I should wear it more often. Because it is super cute. 3nodding

Tricky Lunatic

When I was little, we used to have a kitty who had adopted us and would leave us presents on our porch to make sure we were eating right. It was always grotesque, but I took it as a sign of warmth, with gratitude.

She was a sweetie pie, but she couldn't come in the house, cause of asthma. So she settled for rubbing up against my brother's and my legs until one of us would pet her or give skritches, and then wandering off to her own business.

Although I have long-since questioned my brother's diagnosis of 'She' since she or he may have undergone surgery to remove those parts. xd

She was a pretty little thing, anyway. :3

Tricky Lunatic

I just watched Howl's Moving Castle.

Seems that Howl is voiced by Christian Bale.

Howl also looks like a wannabe woman.

And so I have but one thing to say.

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO BATMAN? burning_eyes

lol idk. the story didn't appeal to me (stuff like this rarely ever does) but the prettiness of the animation backgrounds sure did.

Like how I play a full MMO for the sole purpose of killing things and/or absentmindedly looking at pretty things and places.

In any case, it must be a side-effect of Japanese animation that every American voice-actor either sounds like a crack-head, a pig squealing, or disturbingly breathy and void of personality.

I propose that Zachary Quinto be drafted into voicing an animated-in-English anime. He talks that way already without having to sound like a complete turd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff