Irmo Lorien
Merily
So Gollum has come down with a case of anime. wink

Oh my!

D:

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Jeez Ryuke, there's still room for your little interaction games

There's always room for Ryuke, only 25% of my posts I actually hit submit on. Gauging a response is something I pay attention to, and normally posts don't make the cut.

3d is the video equivalent of a laser pointer. Fun to mess around with, however largely pointless and you can start to feel a little sick if you use it wrong. my setup is verison one of this

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
Jeez Ryuke, there's still room for your little interaction games

There's always room for Ryuke, only 25% of my posts I actually hit submit on. Gauging a response is something I pay attention to, and normally posts don't make the cut.

3d is the video equivalent of a laser pointer. Fun to mess around with, however largely pointless and you can start to feel a little sick if you use it wrong. my setup is version one of this

Tch tch. I take it it's only me who grants Philosophy any hold when on solid ground. xd

You might as well take the Asperger's symbol literally and try to play me like a puzzle.

Nonetheless, that is very nice. Thinking is swell, crudely you deliberate too much.

I do all of the above [figurative] within the span of a few seconds - high focus mind - thus making it difficult for me to....plaster it to the ground, haha. *stomps a few times* Yep, it's real.

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
words

It could be said that I post like Russian roulette, I don't post the blanks, but I do post the brains.

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
words

It could be said that I post like Russian roulette, I don't post the blanks, but I do post the brains.

Not really necessary.

Tricky Lunatic

RIG Item List

What's this? Where'd Niere go? Ryuke, you didn't eat her, did you? gonk

Arthalion's Wife

(Visible) Obligatory RIG Item List (because I know some of you probably don't see Loth's post with the link.) I've been socializing tonight, so I haven't been online since the RIG came out. I'm not dead.

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Ryuke, you didn't eat her, did you?

Not yet.

I thought i'd have liked more of this horror set :/

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

Not yet.

I thought i'd have liked more of this horror set :/

xD

Oh good, I was worried.

lol@Niere.
The fox is cute, but otherwise definitely not my thing. Should I bother checking each of the poses on things? xd

Arthalion's Wife

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

Not yet.

I don't like this "yet". Do you plan on eating me? gonk

Dangerous Trader

Niere
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

Not yet.

I don't like this "yet". Do you plan on eating me? gonk

I was just thinking about the "long pork" segment of Dark Tower 7

Tricky Lunatic

Well frick. I've managed to confuse The Dark Tower - King's seventh book in a series - with a kid's book: The Seventh Tower.

Sure as heck makes a lot more sense that way. Especially since I rather liked that book (I only read the first one though.)

In non-relevant but revelational news...

Gaia Note

Me: How curious that when you look at slavery like that, it starts to resemble a cycle of revenge.

Well ******** it and a *gigglesnort* I rather like it, but still idiotic.

*had been referring to historical events unrelated to slavery, thereby making this somewhat of a rhetorical statement as well as completely irrelevant to the immediate discussion but nonetheless relevant to Gaia as a hole WHOLE*

They do that sometimes. It's annoying. Of course, until I've figured that out more like made something up it's beyond maddening and capable of driving me to such acts as not exhibited in the aforementioned children's book.

/crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces