Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42
Rinn Lothron
Was that second phrase a translation of the above? Or just a general statement. Perhaps I think too much about things...because me? stable? *giggles madly*

My goodness, a rainbow!
General. The second half of the second phrase was the comment to that particular post. Also with the qualifier to stable.

Really? You really just say stuff like that. Hell, that explains a lot.

No need to dignify anything with quotation marks or anything like. *eyetwitch*

Way to make me think the disease is spreading. Or that I'm being mocked with a wink and a nod.
Nope, people just are seized with a sudden compulsion to talk to the sky.

I mean, I can relate, but I'm used to not being allowed to just do that with impunity. xd

Mind, it's equivocally silly to assume everyone else is as afraid of the likes of my mother as I am. rolleyes

Versatile Shapeshifter

Somebody turned Líënné into a MAN. gonk gonk gonk

Lol@Lothy.

Tricky Lunatic

Lorelin Losse Tir-Earwath
Somebody turned Líënné into a MAN. gonk gonk gonk

Lol@Lothy.

Yeah, after it was the only body left after you utterly desecrated, annihilated, and then completely consumed the entire militia. Her living existence was and is the only thing that keeps Storsky- ...err, I mean Irénë, from going berserker beluga bazooka croikey all over Arda, you butt-face. Don't think you can hide your guiltless crimes from Lot. He was there for Earendil's sake.

I don't care what you're doing, just cut it out already. mad

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Stability doesn't need dignifying. It's pretentious enough as it is.

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42
Stability doesn't need dignifying. It's pretentious enough as it is.

I'm sorry, I don't speak Libra.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
My dad is a Libra. I guess I would get that from hanging out with him too much. And Jarr, for that matter. I just meant I'd noticed the lack of quotation marks myself and really didn't feel like adding any.

Tricky Lunatic

I meant that I don't understand what you're saying.

In fact, I speak everything except Libra. I'm a bit unfamiliar with Sagittarius (I can sometimes confuse it with Virgo for some reason), but Libra? Not a sound, despite however many close relatives of mine are born around this time of year. Off the top of my head I can count at least five.

I recall you referring to yourself as a Libra.

Also, you talk like an RP-er. xd
It's disturbing.

See, there's plenty of reasons why I don't, can't, and won't RP. An RPG? Sure, video-games are just fine. But whether the reason be literary or faceless association, which, in having no basis, can be carried around like a burr and then snatched by any peckish animal.

As it is, I may as well be selling myself out for advertising, and any idiot who has a taste for my thinking.

So, by all means, continue role-playing. Just remember that bringing it toward and away from me, or any like preposition, is guaranteed to cause me unnecessary and excessive amounts of pain and torture.

Honest to God, there's a reason I can't get a job, and my mom is more paranoid than a shaved monkey with anxiety and depressive disorder, who is also an alcoholic crack addict and other lovelies.

Seriously, all of you. Just stop it. stare

That's the most coherent I've managed to state these words thus far. xd
I proceed to congratulate myself on shoveling that much of agony aside even if not a single soul reading this understands a ******** godforsaken s**t-faced a**-sucking concept I've riddled here. So, if the immediate accusation applies - then... ******** YOU.

Dapper Businesswoman

*only halfway paying attention or even so much as giving a crap because this train of thought, contained in observational memories, is simply more than her meager neural synapses can pull themselves out of cerebral sloth long enough to smell the taste of pain reverberating in every word, screaming out in agony such that nothing makes sense at all*

Well that was uncalled for. stare

Tricky Lunatic

Irene Hithluin Menelros
*only halfway paying attention or even so much as giving a crap because this train of thought, contained in observational memories, is simply more than her meager neural synapses can pull themselves out of cerebral sloth long enough to smell the taste of pain reverberating in every word, screaming out in agony such that nothing makes sense at all*

Well that was uncalled for. stare

Oh don't worry darling, it's all an act and your imagination overreacting. There's nothing wrong with any of this and where I am in this community. Especially since the imminently following words are all complete selfish lies:

The plausibility of getting banned from Gaia for my behavior has absolutely nothing on the off-chance that I may even have the slightest capacity to help, rescue, save myself from this wretched curse that mass madness has wreaked.

I have been too kind, too silent, and too forgiving, for that ever-present warning to remain AS OBVIOUS AS THIS.

It's like Lolly said, you can never trust someone else's memory. Various things like simple-minded-ness, apathy, antipathy, entropy, distortion, and just plain having more immediate business to attend to can kill or desecrate a simple * just by creating a single neural lapse.

Paraphrased, of course, lol. A foul-mouthed Yokai indeed.
No blame. No spite. Not even hate. Just rage against the injustice being done to me.

It took me long enough to put even this much value on my own life, lol. I ain't that helpless anymore, that's just simply how it's going to be.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Trusting anyone's memory is hard. I know mine makes mistakes all the time. Though I know I've never referred to myself as a Libra because that isn't something I'd do. Other than Sagittarius, I've only ever used Scorpio, Ophiuchus, or (more commonly) Scorphiuchus. And, of course, then I was being a brat. Maybe I'm being confused with someone else (which could explain a lot of other conversations) or maybe my mule's incorrect birthday (which I never had on his profile and I'm not certain I ever mentioned other than to say I was locked out of the account) has somethng to do with it. *shrug*

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42
Trusting anyone's memory is hard. I know mine makes mistakes all the time. Though I know I've never referred to myself as a Libra because that isn't something I'd do. Other than Sagittarius, I've only ever used Scorpio, Ophiuchus, or (more commonly) Scorphiuchus. And, of course, then I was being a brat. Maybe I'm being confused with someone else (which could explain a lot of other conversations) or maybe my mule's incorrect birthday (which I never had on his profile and I'm not certain I ever mentioned other than to say I was locked out of the account) has somethng to do with it. *shrug*

Why in hell are you talking to Lolly? She is an artist's muse and nothing more. And besides, she said that ages ago.

Also, wow.....you really are a disgusting, dirty, liar and as such are not only taking advantage of honest people online, but also a complete traitor to these peoples' trust.

Assuming that there's any other soul like this on the Internet.

You're not wearing a mask, you're wielding a puppet. And there's no place where those strings of yours stop.

You may perceive this as self-evident, mistress, but that is hardly the given definition of "avatar."

No wonder you seek refuge in the imaginary all the time. You're as fake as the puppets you make.

What the hell, even I can be a good enough muse at times.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Didn't I already say I have no method of distinguishing any facets of your personality as separate entities? I was merely responding to a comment that seemed to be directed at me (in addition to one which appears to have been introspective, but what can I say? it was posted in the forums). Why do I post at all anyway? Who can tell? Maybe it's therapeutic.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Zabby42
Didn't I already say I have no method of distinguishing any facets of your personality as separate entities? I was merely responding to a comment that seemed to be directed at me (in addition to one which appears to have been introspective, but what can I say? it was posted in the forums). Why do I post at all anyway? Who can tell? Maybe it's therapeutic.

Ergo, blind self-interest.

Anywho, we are here not simply out of arrogant, wrathful, pretentious desperation, but also for conducting what has thus far been fairly successful research into the source of our afflictions, but only at great cost to us and the people we love.

And your blindness, whether true to fact or not, appears to be feigned innocence for you to force what you want out of people. I have observed this, and imitated this, as well as grown disgusted toward it and it's ilk.

But I suppose all this ranting and raving stands for nothing as this-....Holy s**t! That's a snake drinking water! eek

Tricky Lunatic

Ardin Lhamhoth Vanier

But I suppose all this ranting and raving stands for nothing as this-....Holy s**t! That's a snake drinking water! eek

OMG is so cute!!! burning_eyes 4laugh

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
I highly doubt I could force anything out of anybody even if I wanted to do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff