Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Actually, it's a game store (so I suppose it makes sense that they would have gaming books too). I must've written "bookstore" because when I was remembering wrong I'd thought it was a bookstore I'd seen it in and then forgot to write "game" when talking about the actual shop. And it's a rather small store so it would have been unlikely even if it actually was a bookstore.

Ha ha~ Do it~

...I want ice cream... Actually, I just want the TCBY down the street that recently closed to reopen.
Okay, so I'm finally going to have like a laser procedure done to my sinuses this week. I've had an awful sinus infection for 6 months and no meds have helped, so it's on to out-patient surgery.

I hope to god this relieves the pain, because I'm seriously thinking I've destroyed a part of my liver with how much pain medication I consume a day...
You will be fine and the lasers will totally clear up everything. heart
Caeleste
You will be fine and the lasers will totally clear up everything. heart

Aw thank you, I've had one side done today, it just aches and kind of burns really--it's been draining very slowly, I just feel like I have one part of my nose stuffy, ugh. Next week I have the other one done.
Zabby: Ah, okay- so the world isn't as small as I thought it was if it was the same store. wink

That Hobo Cat: Ouch, that laser thing sounds painful! Hopefully you'll feel better soon. smile

Edit: Niere, you lurking around here? I just went to your art blog to see what you've been working on (wee, being behind with blogs I follow), and I don't know if it's my computer or what, but everything after January is missing. The last post I see is the drawing you did of Phillip for me; granted I love that drawing, but I know you've had stuff after that. *headscratch* Is it just my browser acting funny?

Arthalion's Wife

Merily
Zabby: Ah, okay- so the world isn't as small as I thought it was if it was the same store. wink

That Hobo Cat: Ouch, that laser thing sounds painful! Hopefully you'll feel better soon. smile

Edit: Niere, you lurking around here? I just went to your art blog to see what you've been working on (wee, being behind with blogs I follow), and I don't know if it's my computer or what, but everything after January is missing. The last post I see is the drawing you did of Phillip for me; granted I love that drawing, but I know you've had stuff after that. *headscratch* Is it just my browser acting funny?

Yes. I'm lurking. I'll send you an explanation via PM. 3nodding

Dangerous Trader

Niere
Merily

Now I'll never know.

Arthalion's Wife

Ryuke Dragon
Niere
Merily

Now I'll never know.

LOL. If you're that curious, the short version of the story is that I hid some of my posts so a certain friend wouldn't see them. And now you know. wink

Dangerous Trader

Niere
so a certain friend wouldn't see them.

Sneaky sneaky.
Ooo, I like some of the things in the Arabian bundle thingie. Why can't cool stuff ever be gold shop items? xp

Dangerous Trader

Merily
Ooo, I like some of the things in the Arabian bundle thingie. Why can't cool stuff ever be gold shop items? xp
I could tell you but you'd just say I was jaded and cynical.

Also, I'm playing the market again, let me know if you guys are looking for stuff. I can't give it to you for free, but I can manage discounts.

Arthalion's Wife

Ryuke Dragon
Merily

Also, I'm playing the market again, let me know if you guys are looking for stuff. I can't give it to you for free, but I can manage discounts.

Psh. Can't even get us free stuff? talk2hand I kid.

Dangerous Trader

Niere
Ryuke Dragon
Merily

Psh. Can't even get us free stuff? talk2hand I kid.
Yeah, I'm only 1/4 of a nice guy. Sorry.

Tricky Lunatic

Iron Man
"Better clench up, Legolas."
Ryuke Dragon
Merily

That's cool! I put neat stuff in my wishlist, but I'm not really questing after anything in particular. I usually just look at it, say "Ooo, that's pretty. Ah, I can't afford it", then go on my way. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff