Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caeleste
Someone posted an image of BLegolas on the gossip blog I read.

I DIED.

WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT? XD

On ONTD??

Batti Cake's Waifu

Cluttered Prophet

9,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
(I LOVE SHERLOCK)
That Hobo Cat
Caeleste

I DIED.

On ONTD??

Yes! Wish I had saved the thread xD

Dangerous Trader

Niere
That Hobo Cat
Niere
Finally. An item in the cash shop I want to buy. This hat is adorable!

Hmm. This thread is finally relatively on topic and I don't talk about on topic things. Niere is a bad person.

Which hat?

The one I'm wearing. Tory of the Glen is the item it's from. 3nodding

Always good to see more black/green items.
- COrBs-i-EScRiPtOriS -
(I LOVE SHERLOCK)

I've been rewatching the series. I love it so. I'm also hopefully going to see Sherlock 2 tomorrow in theaters. Takes so long for s**t to be released here. sad
Caeleste
That Hobo Cat
Caeleste

I DIED.

On ONTD??

Yes! Wish I had saved the thread xD

LOL I wish you had too!
It's time to play guess whose alt this is! I'll give the first correct guess something, maybe draw you a picture, I dunno.

Maybe one of these days I'll re-read the silmarillion and pay attention to any story other than the opening story and turin turambar :/

Arthalion's Wife

RedShirt
It's time to play guess whose alt this is! I'll give the first correct guess something, maybe draw you a picture, I dunno.

Maybe one of these days I'll re-read the silmarillion and pay attention to any story other than the opening story and turin turambar :/

Aren't you Ryuke Dragon? (Forgive me if I'm wrong).

Arthalion's Wife

Rainbow Codger

To the Sea! To the Sea!

Thank you, Niere!

Darn you snow! Why must you invade my town?!

The white gulls are crying...User Image
Niere
RedShirt

Aren't you Ryuke Dragon? (Forgive me if I'm wrong).
Indeed I am.
Niere - How did you know? O.o

On the topic of naming our babies by LOTR names... Names like Eowyn and Arwen seem a little too grandeur for a kid...seems like a lot of pressure or too easily recognized for having nerdy parents xD.

Perhaps names that are simple and more obscure names such as Elanor or Luthien would be sweet.

However, some names really should only be given to child with a certain build....A skinny fair haired kid the name Beorn...would seem a little strange (heart of a bear maybe? iono razz ).
Melian and Turin could work too (most people would think you just named the kid after the city).

Also, WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT AGAIN? XDDD
Rudhheniel
Niere - How did you know? O.o

On the topic of naming our babies by LOTR names... Names like Eowyn and Arwen seem a little too grandeur for a kid...seems like a lot of pressure or too easily recognized for having nerdy parents xD.

Perhaps names that are simple and more obscure names such as Elanor or Luthien would be sweet.

However, some names really should only be given to child with a certain build....A skinny fair haired kid the name Beorn...would seem a little strange (heart of a bear maybe? iono razz ).

I would rather my kid have a nerdy name that other people could actually recognize; I'd fear the other kids wouldn't understand and would just make fun of my kid for having a weird name. Cause my name isn't very popular in the US, my mom named me Jillian after her English friend Gillian, but she changed it from a G to a J because she didn't want people to make fun of me. They screwed it up all the time anyway, most kids called me Gilligan.

Though I already have names picked out for my kids, if I have girls, the names are Evelyn, Olivia, and Emma, boys, Graham or Benton (my father's name).

My boyfriend really wants if we have girls for them to be named: Evelyn Harley and Olivia Quinn, because I told him there'd be no way in hell he gets to help choose the girl's names, but he can have a shot at middle names razz .

Arthalion's Wife

How did I know what? That it was Ryuke Dragon? I have a really good memory. I also recall him collecting skull items. And ZOMG thank you for the item, Ryuke! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff