Welcome to Gaia! ::

Freodwyn
highlander728
i haven't seen the animated movie yet but i'm sure that legolas is hot in that movie too.

eek Did you even look at the pictures?

Oh, she saw them xd
The girls only as good as her man!
Kirjava
Master_Snake
I'm so sick of pethinking he is so hot. God! Get over it already.

What in the bloody hell is 'pethinking'? eek

lol I thought that when I read it too lol...*ponders*
Mr. High5BanjoStrings
Freodwyn

User Image

Aragorn's an indian?

Yes, apparently. He also wears an extremely short skirt, and we get a delightful panty shot of him as he leaps over the 'camera' for some inexplicable reason. I would not have enjoyed being the animator in that scene.
OMG LeGolAs iS sO hOtT LiKe tOtaLLy!!!1!1!!!111!one!111!!four!!11!1!
Freodwyn
redroxmysox
*sigh* the skirt.....i seriously shook my head and laughed when i saw that...

I laughed more at Viking Boromir and Gimli the Tall, but the skirt was hilarious as well.

Oh yea! I just remembered Viking Boromir! That was great! He had the Viking hat and the big bushy beard, I laughed for a long time there.
euphOric Rhapsody
OMG LeGolAs iS sO hOtT LiKe tOtaLLy!!!1!1!!!111!one!111!!four!!11!1!

lol! a four??? hahaha that makes me laugh very very hard...*sigh* fangirls
highlander728
i haven't seen the animated movie yet but i'm sure that legolas is hot in that movie too.

*smashes head onto keyboard* What. The. Hell.

I know that reading the first post is too difficult for someone of your abysmal intellect, but the first post is just pictures. Even you should be able to handle looking at pictures. stare
I'm pethinking right now. mrgreen
Mr. High5BanjoStrings

that just might be too much information..
redroxmysox

Oh yea! I just remembered Viking Boromir! That was great! He had the Viking hat and the big bushy beard, I laughed for a long time there.

Rose and I call him Boromir The Viking. I know it's not original, but I just can't stand calling him anything else, even if it's the same words reversed.
The viking get-up was bad enough, but he does some pretty freaky pelvic thrusts when he's made a pincushion by the Orc arrows. sweatdrop
Do you remember the scene where they're running, and they pan down and stop showing Aragorn and Legolas's feet pouding the ground, but they also show *cough* something else and Legolas's pants are way too tight? That should be R rated! Then the lovely underwear scenes, wow sweatdrop Aragorn and Boromir are always falling over and you can see their underwear. I guess the film budget was too low to afford pants.

By the way, if you don't know, I'm ElfishPrincess. In disguise! (This is my last other other username, I promise).
Kirjava
redroxmysox

Rose and I call him Boromir The Viking. I know it's not original, but I just can't stand calling him anything else, even if it's the same words reversed.
The viking get-up was bad enough, but he does some pretty freaky pelvic thrusts when he's made a pincushion by the Orc arrows. sweatdrop

I diddnt keep watching it for that long.. But omg did he actually hip thrust *shakes head* it just gets better and better! I should re-rent it and bear through the whole movie.. Maybe it would be more ammusing if I watched it with a friend.. We could sit there and laugh at it.
redroxmysox
Mr. High5BanjoStrings

Maybe. Maybe not. *magical, mystical echoey voice:* Nobody knows.
Freodwyn

User Image

Thank you, Freodwyn. stare That brings back so many unpleasant memories that I think I may have to take my own life...
Mr. High5BanjoStrings
redroxmysox
Mr. High5BanjoStrings

Maybe. Maybe not. *magical, mystical echoey voice:* Nobody knows.

*hides* this is frightning me I must know what pethinks is now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff