scream thats not hot!

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Shelleee
scream thats not hot!

But it's Legolas! I keep seeing topics about how hot Legolas is, so I wanted to join the fun!
Legolasgreenleaf_
No one is here to see my pictures?

*grasps Legolasgreenleaf_* It's true! You are the owner of one of the most coveted and legendary treasures imaginable!

Must... have.... CD... sweatdrop
OMFG LEGALOS IZ SO HAWT I CNAT BELEIVE U PUT THOS STOOPID PIX OF TAT STUPID TOON I DUN CARE BOUT TAT I ONLY LUV LEGALOSSSS!!!!! scream scream scream scream

I WUV LEGALOS!!!! heart heart heart heart
Orlando is hot but in those pictures he's kinda ugly
I thought I killed this thread.....
tiffybunny13
OMG.....ITS THE ANIMATED VERSION OF LOTR!!!!!! *runs screaming from the thread and faints* Those movies should BURN in Hell !!!!!!!!! Total disgrace to LotR scream stressed xp

lol, i agree hahahaha
xmkatx
OMFG LEGALOS IZ SO HAWT I CNAT BELEIVE U PUT THOS STOOPID PIX OF TAT STUPID TOON I DUN CARE BOUT TAT I ONLY LUV LEGALOSSSS!!!!! scream scream scream scream

Erm...that is Legolas in those pictures.

So, if you love Legolas, you have to love this version, too - because he *is* Legolas (the first recorded version of him - long before Orlando Bloom donned the ears and hair). wink

And, if you were being sarcastic about your mini rant, I apologize. wink

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kairya
Orlando is hot but in those pictures he's kinda ugly

o.O...

Sometimes this Legolas was just some guy that was painted over by animators, but that man was not Orlando Bloom.
xmkatx

No, you don't 'wuv' Legolas; you're simply ruining your pants at the thought of Orlando Bloom. Bloom played Legolas, yes, but he is not Legolas. Quit ruining Lord of the Rings for all us old school AD&D freaks and dorks.

Though honestly... I do have to admit that of all the animated Tolkien, I only liked The Hobbit.
I have an urge to watch the movie now xd Just to see if its really that bad XD
Sylph
I have an urge to watch the movie now xd Just to see if its really that bad XD

Believe me, it is bad. Really, really bad. They cut a lot out, and were really cheep with the animation. Hell, in some of them, there was more colored over live action, than real animation. The voices were more obnoxious than Amanda (whatever... she did the english dub for Salor Moon).

They truely didn't do Tolkien any justice. But hey, it's fun to MST3K!!
Kittu_Nii_chan
sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.

No, you aren't. Legolas is over-rated. Meh. He's okay.
OMG!!111!!!! i cant Bleve U 4got MERI & PIPIN!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
dey iz de h0ttnesssss!!!!!!111111!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces