Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Pippin !! ...i heart his accent it is so neat ... sorry ..i have to agree with some people....legolas is pretty scaring looking ...

And plus! there's an animation version of LOTRS ....KEWL! whee blaugh 3nodding biggrin
Silamaris Narnen

I heard the animated movies were really bad, so I never really got around to seeing them.

Oh heck yes! They were horrible. They're still worth watching, though, because they're a laugh a minute, I can guarantee you. What makes them even more funny is that they're trying to be completely serious. I still haven't decided whether the horrible animation and bad rotoscoping from the Bakshi film are worse than the horrible music and cheesy accents from the Rankin Bass film.

Quote:
Funny, it doesn't look like any of the Legolasii look like I might immagine a proper Wood-elf to look!
~snip~
Oh, well, one can't have everything... Not even a proper Legolas...

Ugh... I know! In the Bakshi film, Legolas looks like a human. A deformed, cross-eyed, and gap-toothed human, but a human nonetheless. In the Rankin Bass film, he doesn't exist. In the live-action movies, he's a nancing pretty boy. You really can't win. sweatdrop
Pyro Princess
I like Pippin !! ...i heart his accent it is so neat ...

Yes! Bakshi Pippin's hair changes colour every other scene! It's neat. I didn't know they had hair dye in Middle Earth, but I guess they did. Bill The Pony's mane changes colour too! heart
HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna have his baby 2!!!!!!! heart heart wink
*pulls ryoko's pony tail*

That's for stretching the page. stare

And congrats to Freodwyn and all the others on reaching 100 pages! xd

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
ryoko_90
HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*numerous exclamation marks removed*
i wanna have his baby 2!!!!!!! heart heart wink

I know Bakshi Legolas is sexy, but you didn't need that many exclamation marks. They stretch out the page, making some people stay away from this thread. It could prevent someone from seeing Bakshi Legolas' hottness. sad
Kittu Nii-chan
sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.

I think he is ugly too. stare
i'm here for more BAKSHI LEGOLAS IS MINE!! heart heart
i printed all bakshi legolas pictures and i have them in my rom and i kiss them everynight before going to bed!! i have a new teddy bear named bakshi legolas, and my dog...well... he's not new but i chenged his name to bakshi legolas!!!

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Letolas
i printed all bakshi legolas pictures and i have them in my rom and i kiss them everynight before going to bed!! i have a new teddy bear named bakshi legolas, and my dog...well... he's not new but i chenged his name to bakshi legolas!!!

Wow...you really are a fan. eek Bakshi Legolas is worth it, though. 3nodding

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
BAKSHI LEGOLAS! heart
oh yes he worth everything and more !! i think i'm getting a tatoo of his face tomorow!! he's so sexy!! OMG!!
and if i have a son his name will be bakshi L.. not legolas becouse i don't want everybody to say "is he legolas ?? orlando bloom???" scream no way stressed only bakshi l heart to remind me every day about the hotest man ever been born!! heart heart
those pics scare me... eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces