Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Effisis
Will getting my ears surgically molded to look like an elfs increase sex appeal? * ROFL *

No. If you want to be sexy like the Legolas we're talking about, you have to become cross-eyed and have a gap in your tooth. xd
heart I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM, I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM, I LOVE LEGOLAS, I LOVE WILL TURNER, I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM... heart

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
orlando_bloom_lover
heart I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM, I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM, I LOVE LEGOLAS, I LOVE WILL TURNER, I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM... heart

You didn't even look at the first post, did you? stare
yes... and in three years he'll have disappeared off the map like a boat in the bermuda triangle (when was the last time anyone saw Josh Hartnet?? Who even cares about Leo anymore?)
Mr. High5BanjoStrings
Oooh. I want to have his abortion. 3nodding

Quoted for the line that should've been in Fight Club.
i love orli but will these threads ever end.....i mean of cource everyone is obsessed with him now..but i bet a lot of you don't know what movies or tv shows he was in before LOTR or Pirates. anyway, i guess i am just trying to say i am sick of seeing..OMG ORLANDO BLOOM!...we know he's hot, now lets move on..........
Kittu_Nii_chan
sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.

he sure as hell doesn't do anything for me, either. *shakes your hand*
He is really cute even in reality with his brown curly hear!!!!! heart

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hopefully more people will actually take the time to look at the first post now that I've changed the subject line. sweatdrop
what the ******** was that. it was so ugly. that isn't the same hot man from PC?

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Darknightmare18
what the ******** was that. it was so ugly. that isn't the same hot man from PC?

It's Legolas from the horrible animated "Lord of the Rings" that was made in the late 70s. xd

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
sarahvma
yes... and in three years he'll have disappeared off the map like a boat in the bermuda triangle (when was the last time anyone saw Josh Hartnet?? Who even cares about Leo anymore?)

This version of Legolas is still around after first appearing in 1978.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
tinkerbell_faerie
He is really cute even in reality with his brown curly hear!!!!! heart

I have no idea how you can hear curly brown, but I'll take your word on it. sweatdrop

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Amiie_fiend
i love orli but will these threads ever end.....i mean of cource everyone is obsessed with him now..but i bet a lot of you don't know what movies or tv shows he was in before LOTR or Pirates. anyway, i guess i am just trying to say i am sick of seeing..OMG ORLANDO BLOOM!...we know he's hot, now lets move on..........

This isn't about Orlando Bloom, it's about Legolas. wink
Legolas sucks - end of story.

::looks at the animated version and shivers in disgust::

Just when you thought Legolas couldn't look any gay-er (never saw the animated version before now)...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff