Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

He's so sexay! Mr. Bakshi shld hve drawn him in2 more movies!

User Image

The strange eyes...the gap in his teeth...oh, I want to have his children!

User Image

Here's Legolas with Aragorn...Aragorn's hot 2, but not as hott as Legolas! heart heart heart heart heart heart

User Image
So sexxay! Zero_Stance iz my freind 4 findin this!

User Image

Sum1 tried 2 show how much sxayer sum dude iz by comparin im 2 dis pic. silly, you've only shown us a new, SEXXAY Bakshi Legolas picture! Bakshi Legolas, we love you! heart heart heart
Now that's hott with two ts!!!

Desirable Cat

sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.
ahh i rented that movie! heh i turned it off cause it was just kinda depressing...just makes me appreciate Peter Jackson that much more... heh cant believe aragorn wore a skirt
OMG.....ITS THE ANIMATED VERSION OF LOTR!!!!!! *runs screaming from the thread and faints* Those movies should BURN in Hell !!!!!!!!! Total disgrace to LotR scream stressed xp
Kittu_Nii_chan
sweatdrop Am I the only girl the whole damn world that thinks Legolas is ugly...? -Holds up a shield.- Eee.

I don't think he's ugly, but i don't see what the bid deal is either. o.o *holds up another shield*
The pictures really scare me...

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
tiffybunny13
OMG.....ITS THE ANIMATED VERSION OF LOTR!!!!!! *runs screaming from the thread and faints* Those movies should BURN in Hell !!!!!!!!! Total disgrace to LotR scream stressed xp

But Lagolos iz so hott!!!!!!1!!!! y don't u like him????

wink
Orlando Bloom is hot in every movie he acts in. He was even hotter in Pirates of the Carribean!!!

Desirable Cat

StarWarrior Chi
Kittu_Nii_chan

I don't think he's ugly, but i don't see what the bid deal is either. o.o *holds up another shield*

Ok, he's not ugly, but I don't think he's sexy either. oo" Crazy people.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lorelli
Orlando Bloom is hot in every movie he acts in. He was even hotter in Pirates of the Carribean!!!

Orlando Bloom izn't sexxy! Bakshi Legolas iz so hot!!!!!
Oooh. I want to have his abortion. 3nodding
Lorelli

who said orlando bloom??? LEGOLAS not that hard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces