Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
I am so exited for the new lego sets for the lord of the rings! biggrin I hope there good sets!
This movie is Oscar winning movie .And every character is play very important role.There are many movie but this movie is the mind blowing movie.
I saw three of the lego sets today! They have a small one with Gandalf, Frodo, and a cart-load of fireworks. Another with Shelob, Frodo, Sam, and Gollum. And a big one of Balin's tomb in Moria! It's awesome, there is even a cave troll. If only it wasn't $80.00...
(Although it was a little weird, the Moria one only had Pippin, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, and the cave troll.... no Frodo, Sam, Merry, Gandalf, or Aragorn......)

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
As am I now that you mention it xDD
Ahh! You got my hopes up, I thought you were going to start talking about the Lego games, lol. whee It would be sweet though, hopefully in the future.
I'm so excited about the new movie!!

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The lego set looks awesome xD
And I really can't wait for the Hobbit to come out...
MUST SEE FIRST

I get excited everytime I see that commercial.... and i squeal... my sister hates me now.

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I JUST bought my very own Lego LOTR set! It's pretty cute c:

Friendly Humorist

Aha! I was wondering where all the LEGO LOTR threads were! In Europe the sets aren't even out yet >_< I ordered them all though, no matter the costs!

Which ones did you guys get, and what was your favorite? biggrin (still has to wait a couple of weeks, Europe is unfair...)
I can honestly say that I have loved every Lego game I have played. xp

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I've only bought the two cheapest sets so far but they're both pretty cool. I really like the custom pieces they made for this line like the gollum minifigure and the sting sword mold. Three members of the fellowship down, six to go.
xo-Heretik
Ahh! You got my hopes up, I thought you were going to start talking about the Lego games, lol. whee It would be sweet though, hopefully in the future.

They are releasing a Lego Lord of the rings game its out October 31st at least in Australia it does, and should be available now through like pre-order. I saw it on EB games website and asked my sister to get it for my birthday.
ReiaVasilis
xo-Heretik

They are releasing a Lego Lord of the rings game its out October 31st at least in Australia it does, and should be available now through like pre-order. I saw it on EB games website and asked my sister to get it for my birthday.

oooh, awesome! Thanks for letting me know biggrin
i think this is just a booring stuff xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas