Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is a 2012 epic fantasy adventure film directed by Peter Jackson. It is the first of a three-part film adaptation of the 1937 novel The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien, to be followed by The Desolation of Smaug and There and Back Again, due for theatrical release in 2013 and 2014, respectively. The three films together will act as prequels to Jackson's The Lord of the Rings film trilogy.
The story is set in Middle-earth sixty years before The Lord of the Rings, and portions of the film are adapted from the appendices to Tolkien's The Return of the King novel.[4] An Unexpected Journey tells of the hobbit Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman), who is convinced by the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) to accompany thirteen dwarves led by Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) on a quest across Middle-earth to reclaim the Lonely Mountain from Smaug the dragon. The film premiered in New Zealand on 28 November 2012 and was released internationally from 12 December 2012.[5]
The film was written by Peter Jackson, his longtime collaborators Fran Walsh and Philippa Boyens, and Guillermo del Toro, who was originally chosen to direct the film before leaving the project in 2010.

Wikipedia page: The hobbit
IMDB Ratting : The HObbits Rating
Free Download : Free IDM Download

Please give me feedback...........................................................
this is a great movie....
I absolutely loved The Hobbit! I'm really glad they decided to split the movie into three parts. That way, the director can put more detail into the movies. I'm really looking forward to the dwarves in barrels!
I wouldn't call it the fourth part though. Actually The Hobbit is the prequel to the Lord of the Rings...
it was a great movie but i don't think it needed to be in three parts tbh
joshcoleman
it was a great movie but i don't think it needed to be in three parts tbh

I totally agree. It definately needed at the most, 2 movies to be able to put in all the details needed...but man oh man..they added so much stuff.
I absolutely loved it none the less. I'm so glad they went into so much detail with the dwarves < 33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff