Welcome to Gaia! ::

PearlZenith
Done, Chewy. I wasn't sure how often the guild was really being used, but I'm glad to hear it's been revived.

Yup, well we are still attempting to bring it back to life. And thank you for adding it, means alot that it gets some publicity and hopefully more activity. heart
If enough people want to play with the mule thread, you should probably add it. 3nodding
Lindelea
If enough people want to play with the mule thread, you should probably add it. 3nodding

It would be helpful if you'd leave me a link to the thread so I don't have to wade through the forum if it gets buried before I add it to the list.
PearlZenith
Lindelea

It would be helpful if you'd leave me a link to the thread so I don't have to wade through the forum if it gets buried before I add it to the list.

Oh yes! Since it will be buried two minutes after I create it! xd

Sorry about the sarcasm. Mad about another thread.

here.
I know the pain of my thread getting buried after only one or less replies.

I'll add the thread sometime.
Could you add "The one and only LOTR trivia forum" to the list? I'd hate to see it die.
Just a note, whenever you add stuff PZ, feel free to PM me and I'll resticky this, since I think that glitch is still there confused
Zurgi
Just a note, whenever you add stuff PZ, feel free to PM me and I'll resticky this, since I think that glitch is still there confused

Thanks!

I think Ryuke Dragon put it on his subscribed threads just in case of it becoming unstickied, too.
SYFFER
Could you add "The one and only LOTR trivia forum" to the list? I'd hate to see it die.

I'll be glad to add it, if you will provide the link to the thread.
pooba idea
meh it was ok....
blackdoll
meh it was ok....
What are you talking about? confused
This was the most popular stickie! 0.0

On mine. How odd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash