Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lindelea
It died! It died! crying

How many times is this thing going to have to be restickied? confused

It'll be fine. It's a hassle for the mods and everyone, but we'll live.

If I had really been thinking, I would have made two intro posts, and put the links in the second one. That way it wouldn't unsticky when I updated. Gar.
Hopefully the unstickying issue will be fixed. Dri said she was going to check on what was happening with it, because one of the Helpers asked her >__> A bunch of people are getting annoyed at it.

Just PM Ryuke and get him to resticky xd Of if you really want it back up now, you can PM any online purple mod and they'll do it for you.
Zurgi
Hopefully the unstickying issue will be fixed. Dri said she was going to check on what was happening with it, because one of the Helpers asked her >__> A bunch of people are getting annoyed at it.

Just PM Ryuke and get him to resticky xd Of if you really want it back up now, you can PM any online purple mod and they'll do it for you.

I'm patient. He warned me about it, and I've already pm-ed him. I just hate having to bother a mod everytime I want to edit the list. confused
Lotesse
Zurgi

I'm patient. He warned me about it, and I've already pm-ed him. I just hate having to bother a mod everytime I want to edit the list. confused

Delete the PM to Ryuke xp I edited my thread and it destickied itself as well, so I'm getting Sei to do it. He had to restart his computer though, but it'll get done in a few minutes xd

And I know what you mean about the bugging thing. I feel bad bugging mods to do stuff.
Now they're re-stickified.

The glue wasn't strong enough last time.
*celebrates stickiness!*
Whelp, it looks good now.
You people should so commemorate this link list by joining the guilds it mentions. The first one in particular.

Arthalion's Wife

Thank you for adding my guild to the link list. whee
Falathrim
You people should so commemorate this link list by joining the guilds it mentions. The first one in particular.

xd

@Niere
You're very welcome.
CM is on the link list. eek I'm honored.

Dangerous Trader

I'm also subscribed, so if I see it's not stickied I'll re-glue it.
Ryuke Dragon
I'm also subscribed, so if I see it's not stickied I'll re-glue it.

Thanks, greatly!
heart
PZ would you mind also adding LFGG to the list? It's acctually starting to revive a bit after some technical difficulties ^__^

And congrats on getting this stickied. Sorry I didn't say that sooner. heart
Done, Chewy. I wasn't sure how often the guild was really being used, but I'm glad to hear it's been revived.
Restickied! domokun heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces