Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have some Gold

LOTR Fan 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
... That go swimming with... little hairy women and Legolas can't hold his liquor rofl rofl rofl rofl

Invisible Browser

8,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
You can't outdrink an elf. Unless, of course, you happen to be an elf. Then you might stand a chance.

Dapper Lunatic

Dwarves can outdrink Vikings I think they can outdrink elves. Out drinking a Viking is a pretty difficult thing.

Melodious Lunatic

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Klinera
Dwarves can outdrink Vikings I think they can outdrink elves. Out drinking a Viking is a pretty difficult thing.

If you'll remember, after the battle at Helm's Deep, Legolas outdrinks Gimli by a tankard or two. It's one of the funniest scenes in the movie (I don't remember if it's in the book, been to long since I read it sad )

Dapper Lunatic

memoryoftomorrow
Klinera

If you'll remember, after the battle at Helm's Deep, Legolas outdrinks Gimli by a tankard or two. It's one of the funniest scenes in the movie (I don't remember if it's in the book, been to long since I read it sad )

Yes well Hollywood can't get everything right. (I do agree about hilarity though.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games