Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
This just in: Advance tickets for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey go on sale at 9am PT / 12pm ET on Wednesday, November 7th!
I can't wait. Just the cast alone has me positively giddy. I think Martin Freeman will be an amazing Bilbo. and as people may be able to guess by my avatar I love Aidan Turner who will be playing Kili. The Hobbit was actually the only part of the LOTR story that I enjoyed reading, so I hope it has been done justice
Here's the Trailer

Also follow all the latest news at the official 'The Hobbit' facebook page.

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Mr John Mitchell
I can't wait. Just the cast alone has me positively giddy. I think Martin Freeman will be an amazing Bilbo. and as people may be able to guess by my avatar I love Aidan Turner who will be playing Kili. The Hobbit was actually the only part of the LOTR story that I enjoyed reading, so I hope it has been done justice
Here's the Trailer

I'm sure Peter Jackson will do as good a job as he did on the Trilogy ... taking a mammoth like that and turning into three movies that are award-winning, popular AND true to the source material is a very very rare skill. The production videos also are good signs, thus far!

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lady_Imrahil
Mr John Mitchell
Here's the Trailer

I'm sure Peter Jackson will do as good a job as he did on the Trilogy ... taking a mammoth like that and turning into three movies that are award-winning, popular AND true to the source material is a very very rare skill. The production videos also are good signs, thus far!

Yeah, you're right of course. There is no reason to think they would start doing a bad job now smile
I am especially excited for the fact that it is being split into 2 parts. I mean, all of the original movies were better with the additional material in the extended edition. I think they'll make good use of the extra runtime.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm VERY excited! Whenever I see the trailer for it and "Over the Misty Mountains" starts I get chills >w< ooohohoohoho

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The Trancy Brat
I'm VERY excited! Whenever I see the trailer for it and "Over the Misty Mountains" starts I get chills >w< ooohohoohoho

OMG, the first time I saw that trailer I practically died. Have you watched the production video diary things? Everything I have seen regarding this movie just makes me more certain that this movie is gonna be amazing.
Do you like Martin Freeman as Bilbo from the little bits you have seen? I was totally stoked that they chose him.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat

OMG, the first time I saw that trailer I practically died. Have you watched the production video diary things? Everything I have seen regarding this movie just makes me more certain that this movie is gonna be amazing.
Do you like Martin Freeman as Bilbo from the little bits you have seen? I was totally stoked that they chose him.
watched all of them and waiting for mooore >w<
it's to hard for me to judge from just the little bit I've seen, but I probably don't have a problem with it XD

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The Trancy Brat
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat

it's to hard for me to judge from just the little bit I've seen, but I probably don't have a problem with it XD

Yah, I guess that makes sense. I think its brilliant though. I love Martin Freeman. Have done ever since I saw him on The Office (UK). I think he makes an amazing Hobbit.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat

it's to hard for me to judge from just the little bit I've seen, but I probably won't have a problem with it XD

Yah, I guess that makes sense. I think its brilliant though. I love Martin Freeman. Have done ever since I saw him on The Office (UK). I think he makes an amazing Hobbit.
hehe, it's hard for me to recall what movies/shows people have been in so now I'm trying to remember what I might have seen with him in it....IMDB here I come! XD

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The Trancy Brat
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat

it's to hard for me to judge from just the little bit I've seen, but I probably won't have a problem with it XD

hehe, it's hard for me to recall what movies/shows people have been in so now I'm trying to remember what I might have seen with him in it....IMDB here I come! XD

I dunno, I know him best from The Office, Sherlock, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (movie). He also had brief parts in both Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but as I said, very brief.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat
Mr John Mitchell
The Trancy Brat

I dunno, I know him best from The Office, Sherlock, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (movie). He also had brief parts in both Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but as I said, very brief.
ah, I've never really seen any of those other than Shaun and hot fuzz (just once XD)
I've been waiting for The Hobbit since I read it...which was like 15 years ago...

But seriously, I am excited. More than anything. Although I'm a bit nervous about some of the things Peter Jackson is planning on doing that weren't originally in the book.

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
In all honesty, I watch the trailer about once a day <3 SOOOOO Stoked <3

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I can't wait

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Wonderland Rehab
I've been waiting for The Hobbit since I read it...which was like 15 years ago...

But seriously, I am excited. More than anything. Although I'm a bit nervous about some of the things Peter Jackson is planning on doing that weren't originally in the book.

Yeah, that is always a concern, but after the trilogy I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
The Hobbit is THE movie for me this year. Grew up reading LoTR and when I was entering teendom, the movies came out. If the world ends, it better end after the movie is released.

What gets me is people younger and older than me commenting on the trailer that this is a rip off from LOTR movies or the Hobbit is a SEQUEL to the trilogy. Did we read the same series? I can't with the world sometimes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff