Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Enough of all this Legolas and Aragorn shizz, we all know Gimli is the man in the trio. SO ITS GIMLI TIME!!!

Gimli Destroys The Ring
Yikes not enough love in this thread.

Hygienic Pirate

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This is beautiful

Interesting Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That beard.

And that video was actually amazing.

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Gotta love that voice. John Rhys-Davies is the coolest. Did you all know that he does the voice of Manray on Spongebob? And for those old enough to remember this he was also Macbeth on the 90's cartoon Gargoyles.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Gimli was really funny in the movies (especially the extended ones)... Seriously, most of the lol moments where all thanks to him... I'm pretty sure he was the reason the others among him could stay cheerful most of the time as well... And always trying to beat Legalos at everything... Yeah, Gimli definitely deserves some more appreciation... cat_3nodding
Gimli is awesome.
I love Gimli. One of my favourite characters in the movies.

Dapper Cultist

without a doubt the best of those three.

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
With The Hobbit now in full swing with all those other dwarves I'm showing a great fondness for these hairy little critters. heart KILI heart

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Gimli is the best, you all know it.
Bless Gloin's beard for creating such a beautiful creature.
I named my bunny Gimli! emotion_yatta

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Gimli truly is best. His friendship with Legolas makes him extra special. And he is damn classy in the books. Galadriel stands up for him, he adorns her with beautiful words. He sees the caves at Helms deep, and after a page of perfect eloquent description, convinces Legolas to see them too. And afterwards Legolas is admittedly incapable of matching Gimli's words.
He runs 140 ish miles in four days, with only a couple of hours sleep, following Aragorn and Legolas, who are by birth fairly super-human compared to him. To even keep up is miraculous. THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE GIMLI LOVE.

Legolas is Second to Gimli, if only because Gimli tries so much harder. And still killed more orcs, fair and square. XD
Legolas may have killed a giant elephantes, but Gimli still counted it as one, you know, fair is fair! LOL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff