Merry 0.021943443878607 2.2% [ 530 ]
Pippin 0.064919471701238 6.5% [ 1568 ]
Sam 0.046164037593674 4.6% [ 1115 ]
Other 0.10143667453318 10.1% [ 2450 ]
Total Votes:[ 24153 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 310 311 312 > >> >>> »|

aniri
Reina_2004
I voted other because the character I most like is Arwen. She is my favorite and probably next would have to be the hot elf himself, Legolas.
I agree Arwen is the coolest!

Yeah she is! Why wasn't she put on the poll? stare biggrin
the hobbits!! i love them all!...especially Frodo and Pippen... heart
Pippin, Gimli and Legolas are the most funniest, if I may say. But it was hard to choose between those guys.. but after all I chose Legolas, 'cause he's so cute. whee
I voted other. I have multiple favorite characters, none of whom were included in the poll. I'd say my top four have to be Turin, Beleg, Elladan and Elrohir. I have no real reasons for any of them. I just like them, you know?
I think that Legolas is the best, not only because Orlando Bloom played him in the movie, but elves in general are so natural tall and graceful and I can't help but be enthralled with them. The pointed ears are just the icing on the cake.
My favorite would have to be Haldir or Glorfindel. *shrug*
Eomur!!! (Eowyn's brother) He's so cool!!! and I love his helmet blaugh and I also like Faramir alot. poor him, his father is so mean to him crying I cried at that part.

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
Mine is Haldir. < elf >
Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legolas, Legoals, Legolas.
Can you guess who's my favorite character???

I heart LEGOLAS!
Galadriel.

Only remaining Noldor noble/royal in Middle-Earth, only remaining elf in Middle-earth to have seen the Trees of the Valar, only remaining Noldor to have crossed the Helcaraxe*. One of the few welcomed in Doriath, and she learned direct from Melian the Maia. Plus, she's not a direct descendant of that idiot, Feanor. So although she was eager enough to go out after Morgoth after the theft of the Silmarils, I think her actions at that time have since been mitigated by everything else she's had to endure.

*Note: all of these only's should be only known, or only named. Certainly there might be other elves who fit those qualifications, but none other is known or named, to the best of my knowledge. I used to add oldest living being in Middle-earth until I realized Cirdan was older. Damn him!
1.My favourite both in the books and the movie is Peregrin Took beacuse he is so funny in both.
He is just stupid when he looks into the palantir and sees Sauron, why didn't he just let the palantir be?

2. Meriadoc Brandybuck beacuse he is almost as funny and stupid as Pippin.
My favorite quote by him is:
I think I broke something (picks up a carrot from underneath him).

3. Samwise Gamgee beacuse he is a true friend to Frodo and very kind.
I like when Frodo and Sam is wearing orc armour in Mordor.

4. Aragorn
Good fighter, very good to have in a war and he is the king of Gondor.
He is very mysterious when you first meet him, both in the book and the movie.

5. Gimli
He is quite funny in his game with legolas and when legolas slays an Oliphant and he gets a little pissed off.
But he has feelings too, like when he cries by Balins tomb.

Wich is your favourite movie?
This is my top 3 list:
The Return of the King
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Two Towers
aragorn is soooooooooooooo hot
i melt whe ni see him and that is like every time i get on the computer blaugh
I have two. The first is the One Ring. It is theoretically a character and the most influencial character at that. It was argued that it had a will of it's own and was always betraying it's current master, trying to find it's way back to Sauron. It's existance is what caused the whole story to happen and so much conflict began because of it. And it could not be destroyed except by being cast into the place of it's creation. Poetic justice I suppose.

The second is Tom Bombadil. He is an entity of nature and is obviously oone with mother earth. He is an anomolous sprit. The only one who could completely withstand the power and influence of the One Ring. Its too bad he wasn't in the movies though.
Samwise is just so darn sweet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces