Gimli 0.056804537738583 5.7% [ 1372 ]
Legolas 0.28613422763218 28.6% [ 6911 ]
Merry 0.021943443878607 2.2% [ 530 ]
Pippin 0.064919471701238 6.5% [ 1568 ]
Sam 0.046164037593674 4.6% [ 1115 ]
Other 0.10143667453318 10.1% [ 2450 ]
Total Votes:[ 24153 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 310 311 312 > >> >>> »|

I like Samwise, Arwen, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. . . Merry and Pippin were funny, though.
Zurgi
Skittles607410
Smeagol should be on there sad *votes for 'other'*

There are a lot of characters I would have loved to put on there, but alas, with only ten poll options, the fairest way seemed to be to put the Fellowship on there and then an Other option ^__^

I'm not gonna spaz on you or nothing. I just woulda had him at the top 'cause I love him so. I have a kitty named Smeagol, too. Only it's a she.
Haha, I wasn't worried you would spaz on me or anything, I was just explaining why he's not up there ^__^
I'm kind of in between Aragorn and Legolas, but I went with Legolas, since, as a whole, I prefer the Elves. Legolas is beautiful, graceful, and is extremely deadly with a bow, not to mention his white knives. I liked him in the book. He brought grace to the Fellowship.
YAY for LOTR! Merry is by far my favorite...not to mention the hottest lil hobbit of all time. I love his strength and his determination. If I could be like anyone...it would be Merry.
-.snickers at poll results.- well, I see this thread has had its share of Leggy fangirls... stare

But anyway...I've always said that Frodo is my favorite character, but I guess that was only because he was played by Elijah Wood, my favorite actor. Don't get me wrong, Frodo is there among my top five favorite characters, in fact I adore all the protagonists will all my heart.

However, in this poll I opted to vote for Aragorn as my favorite character. Aside from the fact that I think Viggo Mortensen is a great actor, the character of Aragorn himself is an amazing person. Selfless, strong, and wise, he moved on from his life as a Ranger and ascended to his birthright as the King of Gondor. Had he been able to, he would have made his true love, Arwen, embark on the final journey to Valinor. He remained loyal to Frodo and adamantly resisted the temptations of the Ring. He gets five big stars in my book of characters. Gandalf shares similar traits, plus he's just always got that wizard's twinkle in his eye, which is why he's among my top favorites as well.

But now this post is getting just a tad bit too long sweatdrop I'm gonna hush now or I might just go on forever xd Trust me, I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings, I could go on and on and on and on...and I'm still blabbering gonk SILENCE YOURSELF, AYA! -.runs off.-
Boromir used to be my favorite but throughout the movies I really grew to love Gandalph. He's wise and an excellent fighter. I love the scene in ROTK where the Witch King attacks him. 3nodding
The movie series is going to make this poll lopsided. Legolas, played by Orlando Bloom who I'm told is "sexy as hell", is going to get a sickening number of votes simply because of the up-in-arms fangirls that come to his defense. In the meantime, Gimli is portrayed as a crotchety old man who's as ugly as sin and only good for comic relief, and Faramir is completely misconveyed alltogether. Remember in the books the line "I would not take this thing, even if it were but on the side of the road."? Now, he's just like his conspiring brother, Boromir, and would take the Ring by force! Yeah, the movies rocked, and Peter Jackson da man, but some of the major character personalities in this series are getting majorly skyewed or overshadowed!

Thus, my vote is cast for Faramir, son of Denethor, Steward of Minas Tirith.
Yeah, I realize that the poll results will be flawed because of the abundance of movie fans, but there are also a lot of people who have read the books and who do see through the whole "OMGSH ORLANDO IS SECKZY" thing. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of Other votes as well.
i like merry and pippin together... they rock my world...
~36Amy36~
I picked Legolas... I'm sure everyone knows why already!!! Anyways, I love LOTR!!! I also love The Hobbit. I still haven't finished reading The Silmarillion, though, it's soo long and dizzyingly (is that a word?) hard and difficult to read. I really need to finish reading the Silmarillion... The movies are the BEST!!!!!
Legolas Rules!
i love merry and pippin... they are the dynamic duo of all the movies, even when they arent together
i chose aragorn, because he's my all time favorite!!!! *lol* but merry, faramir and sam are allso my favorites but i had to choose.
stare
i lioke legolas a lot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas